“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Forsyth
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed at the Hilltop Hotel for a week and really enjoyed my stay. The front desk staff is friendly and responsive. One staff in particular was really great. I believe her name was Glenda. She made me feel welcome. The breakfast was good and the sheets were clean. I would definitely stay at the Hilltop again the next time Im in Forsyth.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My family and I went on a sad emergency trip and by choosing the Hill Top Garden Inn it made our trip the best ever, even when our trips were planned. We had to stop on the way back home just to spend another night. The lobby was beautiful and smelled so inviting. After entering our rooms early that afternoon, they were so clean and up lifting. My wife is very hard to please, but this time she was so comfortable and relaxed. The Continental Breakfast was very fresh, hot and plentiful. The internet services were fast and free. The rooms were outlooking the beautiful pool and the amazing clean property. Affter checking out on our second visit it was like leaving a Family Reunion.

We had the honor to meet the Hotel Manager, Ms. Glenda Pinky Harvey and we must say that she is one sweet and caring lady. She as a manager made sure we had extra towels, sope and blankets and my wife just loved it. Not only us but other visitors were saying the same unique things. We have told our friends and others family members that they must stop and spend their nights in the Hill Top Garden Inn.

We had misplaced our cell phone charger and a camera, Ms. Glanda Pinky Harvey contacted me and mailed the items to our home free of charge. How honest and what more can you ask for.

The access to getting back on the interstate is so easy and convenient. We will come back and visit again. Thanks to the Hill Top Garden Inn and especially Ms. Glenda Pinky Harvey.

The Come Back Family

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Celina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed here for $41.99 with a hotel discount coupon. It is well worth the stay. The room was clean, freshly painted & updated. There is plenty of space in the breakfast area which has the typical breakfast. "Hot breakfast" means biscuits & gravy. The rest is your typical carbo breakfast of cereal, bagels, muffins. There is oatmeal however.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are more quiet. Room 114 is nice.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

It was my first stay there. Judging by the new highway signs I believe this place has a new owner/ owners. Whom ever they are they are doing a decent job. I believe they are God fearing, religious and honest. When checking in I asked the receptionist about the hotel and asked her to be honest with me. She was. She promised a clean room with good arrangements. It was.

The neighbor hood is not the greatest. There is a high police presence and I felt good and safe. The TV was great. The bathrooms well supplied and clean and the check out breakfast was just what I needed and received. The morning checkout was quick and easy. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Burleson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel while traveling through Georgia. I had a flight the next morning, but didn't want to stay too close to Atlanta and pay premium prices. So I chose this hotel because it's low advertised rate on the sign outside and because it was within an hour from the airport. The room was very nice and could have brought a much higher rate. It was very clean, and felt like a higher class hotel on the inside. New frig and microwave. Iron and ironing board. Helpful and courtious staff. And little things, like the way shower curtain was draped for us. I go down to that area about once a month and I'll definately stay there again if the rates remain at that level.

Room Tip: You can hear the freeway nearby, but it was kind of soothing, in a way.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Boracay, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

me and my family stop by and stayed for 1 night on my way to disneyworld and i was very pleased the rooms and staff . room are very clean more than i expected . i definetely stay again on our next vacation .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Found a coupon for this hotel and since it was only 47.00 we took a chance that it would be OK to stay for one night . Wow what a great surprise. Very clean and nice. Would stay here again! Good stopping point from Indiana to Orlando

• Stayed February 2013
Krishan P, Owner at Hilltop Garden Inn, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Hello!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear you had a nice stay, and we hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels.

We hope to see you again in the future!

All good things,

Krishan and the rest of the Hilltop Garden Inn Family

Been to Hilltop Garden Inn? Share your experiences!