“Got real southern!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Forsyth
Englewood, Florida
“Got real southern!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We had the buffet for dinner. It has been quite a while since I have had real southern cooking. Pork chops smothered in gravy, collard greens with bacon, bbq chicken, green beans with bacon, sausage, and more! My only problem was at check out when the hostess brushed a plastic cup on the floor and picked up and put it right back with the clean cups. She might need some training. The low price and the good eats remain a positive. Unless you are on a diet-then order from the menu!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Forsyth, Georgia, United States
“Breakfast for dinner Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was impressed with this menu idea. My wife and I went to shoney's on 4-3-13 and discovered they were having breakfast for dinner on the buffet. The food was good but the staff was terriffic. I have eaten at this shoney's a few times before but this was my best experience so far. Much Improved keep up the good work and the parking lot was full what a suprise for a shoneys.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“It looks like its been renovated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have eaten here several times and it looks like they have taken the time to renovate the place. The food is average and also the staff.

Visited March 2013
Macon, Georgia
“Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Shoney's is a good place to have a meal in Forsyth, GA. Food is good above average service. Happy with the new ownership and changes this restaurant has made. :)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville
“The food makes me sick”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have eaten at Shoney's many times over the years, but they continuously get worse. They food is horrible, the wait staff looks like they don't really want to be there, and the whole atmosphere is depressing. The last time I visited, me and my son got so sick, I vowed we would never go again.

Visited January 2012