“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Flowery Branch
Villa Rica, United States
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This hotel was very clean and well maintained. The pool was completely clean and the fitness center too. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great. We were very pleased with both service of staff and cleanliness of the room. Staff are kids friendly. The location is excellent. You just have to cross the street and go shopping. And if you want to go to Lake Lanier you're about 10 minutes away. We would recommend it to travelers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a much nicer Hampton Inn than most. I've stayed several times and always had a good experience. I was disapointed when I left my computer charger in the room last time and was told they couldnt find it. But other than that its very clean and well kept.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Doral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Nice hotel and a great location since it is right off of the highway. The rooms were spacious and very clean. In addition, it included a refrigerator and a microwave. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included with the room and it had a good selection. Breakfast included fresh fruits, eggs, waffles, muffins, toast, coffee and a variety of juices, etc.
I plan to stay at this hotel on my next trip to Gainesville, GA

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Arrived extremely late the first night and had not a single issue with late check-in. The hotel staff was kind and considerate during the entire stay. the hotel was clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was standard but great, fresh and hot. I stayed there since I was attending an event at nearby Lake Lanier Resort. I could not have made a better choice. There is a TJMaxx, Kohl's, and Publix all within walking distance!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Zebulon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Clean, fresh rooms; cold air; nice, spacious restrooms; friendly staff; excellent breakfast. Recommend this hotel for a quiet night's rest. I am usually a Marriott customer, but I plan to stay in Hampton Inn again in the future. A very pleasant experience.

Stony Creek, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

What a great hotel and staff and Atlanta falcons you can't have them to your self. When I come home for a game I will stay there I don't care it is 49 miles from Georgia Dome. You will drive the distance for comfort.

Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I believe the service and attitude of staff stemmed from the hotel being in a sold out status and my reservation(s) being at an employee rate and family rate. I have never been treated so poorly. My reservations were threatened to be cancelled prior to check in and the assistant general manager did not conduct herself in a professional manner and was far from nice to me. I am an employee of Hilton and feel we should treat each other with respect since we all work in hospitality and our perk is discounted travel. I had to check out of my room the first night and move all my belongings to just get put back in the same room the next night. Also my card was charged for 3 nights when I only stayed for one night at the family rate. The following 2 nights on a different reservation was on the employee rate, where my card was also charged for those nights. My key was made for the incorrect amount of nights so I was locked out of the hotel at nighttime and also out of my room and had to come downstairs to get it re-made. Staff was difficult to locate at night time: not at the front desk or around and out of uniform. Waited with another guest at the front desk to receive service- they mentioned they had already been waiting for someone for 20 minutes and hadn't seen a single staff member. After my stay I had to call the hotel and speak to the assistant manager to get my credit card refunded for the additional two nights that were charged to my card by hotel staff error. Overall I am completely dissatisfied with my stay and am disappointed how this Hilton property is being managed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch? Share your experiences!