“Impressed to say the least....” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fayetteville
Florida
“Impressed to say the least....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

I have not written a review in a while but felt compelled to write a review for this particular location/hotel as there were so few written when I was deciding if I wanted to stay here or not. I stayed here for two nights in mid July of this year. The hotel has been renovated at least from the pictures that are available even on its on website. The rooms were very spacious and clean (and I am picky as I have a 5 month old and look for clean venues since my son is so young and beginning the crawling stage). The beds are superb and the hotel uses the Holiday Inn Signature bedding with fresh clean linens (no old bed spreads). I love the look of clean white linens and the fresh clean look they offer. The shower head was great (Kohler) and the hotel staff was very friendly from the front desk clerk (s) who assisted us late in the evening when we needed to get a baby crib and fresh linens to the staff serving the hot breakfast each morning. The breakfast included the Holiday Inn Signature cinnamon buns (which were awesome), scrambled eggs, biscuits, a meat item (sausage or bacon), toaster waffles, and an array of cold items like cereals, boiled eggs, bagels, yogurts, plus coffee, juices, milks, etc. served from 6:30 am I think until 10 am.

When I booked I had some reservations and was holding my breath based on such old reviews but as I said I was really impressed with the service and quality for the money. We did visit the pool for a couple of hours. It is small and not elaborate but fit our needs. We used the hotel business computer (not elaborate but definitely fit our needs) to surf internet and check email and print a few documents. They also offer free in room high speed internet, which we did use with our laptop quite a bit in our room. It was quick. Our room was on an inside corridor. They do have rooms that are on the outside corridors as well. Not sure if they are of same quality or not. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
DETROIT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2008

I really enjoyed my stay. The stay was extremely nice and understanding. I do a lot of traveling. This was by far one of the best stays that I have had anywhere.

Stayed December 2007
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2008

Great Stay at the Hoilday Inn Express. With me being from the North this was a wonderful stay. Feels like you are staying with family than a hotel. I travel all over the country on business and I have never stayed where the staff is so friendly and goes out of their way to make sure that everything is A+! Over the top experience for the price you pay! I love the South!

• Liked — Outstanding Service
  • Disliked — Everything was great!
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Hampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2008

I usually don't take or have the time to comment on customer service however I have the say the satff at the Holiday Inn Express Fayettevile made our stay so wonderful I couldn't let the service go unnoticed. From the time we arrive until the moment we left the customer service was excellent. The front desk staff remember our names Mikequita even remember the conversation we had on the phone 2 months early when calling to ask about the hotel. I couldn't believe I was receiving this type of A plus service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Fayetteville.

• Liked — The design of the hotel
  • Disliked — everything was wonderful wouldn't change a thing
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2007

We went to this hotel to just have a nice evening out away from home. We had never stayed here, and it looked quite nice on the outside.

Well, I am here to tell you. We get all settled into bed and something bites me. Again I feel a bite. We turn the light on and found a small bug and killed it. I went to the sink area to look at the bites I had. As I was returning to bed I pulled the covers back and they were everywhere!! Bed bugs EVERYWHERE!!! Crawling on the pillows, the sheets, the walls, even the lamp by the bed.

We immediately called the front desk. She said she would move us to another room. When we went to the front desk, she smiled and said, How are you this evening. I said, Not very happy. She said, ohhh your the people from room 120.When we went to the other room I was worried there would be bed bugs in this room as well. We went up and checked the room and there didn't seem to be any.

I had to take a shower immediately, I felt so dirty! Ewwww.

The next day when we went to check out. They said, oh there's no charge for last night. I thought to myself, there shouldn't be!!!

I would not suggest this to a friend or anyone for that matter.

STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK IS MY ADVISE!!!

Knoxville TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2006

Spent 3 nights - mgr & staff met requests cheerfully, quickly, quite graciously. Rooms very satisfactory, newly decorated, convenient, short drive to restaurants, shopping. Holiday Inn is on one side of a blvd, traveler may not see it from other side. Would stay again.

Stayed October 2006

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville? Share your experiences!