“Great Hampton!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta
“Great Hampton!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Attended work conference. Great property, staff, and clean!

The housekeeping staff deserves a special mention!

Thank you!

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We just returned from a 5 night stay at the Hampton Inn in Fayetteville for our nephews wedding. We found the rooms great, clean, quiet and roomy and the bathroom was extra large too. We had an adjoining room to other family members which was nice. The air-conditioner was nice an cool, it didn't turn off and on all night but quietly kept the room comfortable and was easy to adjust when it got hot during the day. We had a refrigerator, and micro and I loved the furnishings. Staff was nice and friendly, and the breakfast area was great. and much larger than most, We had fresh Belgium waffles, bagles, pastries, eggs, sausage, cereal, juices, coffee's, yogurt and lots of fruit that was available all day long. After reading some other reviews I was surprized by their experience, all I can say is if those folks who found the breakfast lacking its great now. We also got lemonade and cookies on a couple of days in the afternoon. I highly recommend this hotel and wish I could run downstairs right now and get that nice breakfast I enjoyed at the hotel. We have family in the area and we will be back... Thanks you get 5 stars from us.

Room Tip: This property sits in a quiet area of town with trees around it , no noisy traffic and sits on sever...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Asheville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

The title just about says it all. We found the hotel to be very nice and comfortable. Since it's relatively new, everything in the place was in good repair. The room and public areas were all nice and clean. The staff was very nice. In short -- no problems. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. The breakfast was the usual Hampton Inn fare -- nothing special, but it was fresh and they kept the area stocked.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Auburn, AL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

We recently stayed at this property for a soccer tournament. When traveling with soccer we often stay at Hampton's so we have several Hampton properties to compare this with. Overall, the property is acceptable. The building is fairly new and appears to be well kept. Check in was quick and painless. Our room was large and everything functioned properly. The bathroom was well appointed but housekeeping failed to notice the previous guest had left soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion open and used on top of the shower door ledge. The ac unit heated and cooled unevenly so we had to get up in the night a couple of times to make temperature adjustments. Breakfast was mediocre at best. We usually have very nice things to say about Hampton's breakfast but this one for some reason is not up to standard. Overall, I think the substandard things about this Hampton can be attributed to indifferent management.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

I stayed at the 30214 Hampton Inn location during my brother's wedding weekend. Upon leaving the hotel, I left my iPad on the desk in the room. Upon realizing that my iPad was missing from my suitcase, I called the hotel. They claimed to have searched their "lost and found" and then asked that I call back to speak to their housekeeping manager. When I called back, they told me the housekeeping manager was unavailable but they would pass along the message. The iPad never left the hotel during the weekend, so there are no excuses for the hotel not finding my belongings. Needless to say, I will no longer trust this hotel or any other Hampton.

• Stayed October 2010
Lexington,SC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

When we arrived at the hotel here was a quick check in process and everything went well with that. Once my colleague got into her room she noticed that all of her drawers were open on the dresser and there was a shop vac sitting outside the elevator on our floor so she was concerned the room was being treated for something. She called the front deska nd theya ssured her that housekeeping had propabaly just left the drawers open after cleaning. We thought it was a little strange but was fine with it. Later that evening my colleague went down to the front desk to ask for a wakeup call. The employee at the front desk was talking very casually on the phone as if it was a friend. My colleague asked for the wake up call but felt nervous that she was not going to receive it because the lady at the front desk just wrote it down and then continued her conversation. Well guess what, no wake up call the next morning. When we went down to grab a bite to eat for breakfast we were very dissapointed. There were no newspapers available and there is almost always USA Today at all Hampton Inn's. The breakfast was very subpar for Hampton. The hot meal was hard biscuits and sausage grave which I passed right over. I thought I would just grab some cereal and a piece of fruit. The choices for cereal were Corn flakes, corn flakes and corn flakes. There was no fruit on site and they usually have apples, bananas and a mixed fruit bowl, but nothing. So we skipped breakfast all together and thought we would grab a breakfast bag on the way out. Hamptons usually put together a breakfast bag with a water, fruit and cereal bar in case you do not have time to eat in the lobby. Well there were none of those either. While we were in the breakfast area there was another couple there that commented that they had never stayed at a Hampton Inn like this that did not serve a nice breakfast. I had to agree. I am a buisness woman and I ALWAYS stay at Hampton Inn. I am part of thier HHonors program and I stay so much there taht I am a Diamond member. I love Hampton's because I feel like I can always expect a great stay. However this property is not at the level that Hampton Inn normally provides. Very dissapointing.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

I Book this hotel because of the closeness to the hospital which a family member was having surgery. A 3 night stay of disappointment. My children were very disappointed due to the lack of scrumptious breakfast advertised. There were never any waffles at all. Told by staff they are waiting on shipment. I clearly suggested they go purchase some because they are setting false expectations and false advertisement, even on your room on television commercials 24hrs (They Laughed). As a paying customer, I do not have to understand about their shipment. I also do not have to understand requesting my sheets be changed due to the bed feeling buggy. Nor do I have to understand about the tub that fills up while showering. I understand things happen but I call and complained 3 times to corporate about. yes the waffles and was given a case number that I have to allow them up to 72hrs to respond. This is ridiculous. I have incurred over $50 for my family on breakfast alone, which should have been serve at the Hampton Inn, Fayetteville. By the way the fitness room has only 3 machines, so don't be in a rush.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville? Share your experiences!