“Excellent desserts.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Atlanta, GA
“Excellent desserts.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I have only stopped here for desserts. For the short time it takes to order, I received great service. The price is ok, as expected for custom baked goods.

The few desserts I've had are amazing. They have some unique items and I haven't had something I didn't like yet. I'll definitely be back many more times and I'll try to have a meal and do a full review next time.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Your taste buds will thank you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We LOVE the City Cafe - the owners are such warm and friendly people and the staff is excellent - many of them have worked there for years. It is a beautiful little place with indoor and outdoor seating right off the square in Fayetteville. They put on a great Oktoberfest as the owners hail from Germany - it is a lot of fun and very delicious! They do special brunches for holidays that book up fast. At lunch they have a variety of sandwiches and other items - the pretzel bread sandwich is awesome! They do a seasonal menu and also carry German specialties year-round. You will DIE over the bakery items - they are the best thing ever! We have celebrated many occasions there - date night, graduation, Mother's Day, Easter. It is just a great place to be and we will continue to go back.

• Visited April 2013
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Great Food, Service Could Be Better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We ate, here just before an event. I love their food. I ordered the shrimp and grits, and really enjoyed. I'm giving it a 3, because we had a problem with our server, when we were trying to pay. There was some error, and she started to argue, or get upset at us. Still, we will return sometime.

Visited April 2013
Fayetteville, GA
“Great Food on the square Fayetteville Ga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

You might not notice it the first time or two you pass this great restaurant but you need to take notice. From the courtyard setting inside to the array of fine baked goods you can tell you are at a special place. Open for lunch six days a week and dinner Wednesday through Saturday you will see a great menu and experience great service. I only suggest you not miss this place next time you eat out in Fayetteville.

• Visited May 2013
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Excellent bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have eaten there a while back too. The food was very good. And the bakery, best in town! I ordered a chocolate cake for my mom's birthday and it got high marks by everyone.

Visited January 2013