I travel frequently and stay at about 125 hotels annually and this is my 2nd stay at this particular property. When you arrive the outside looks brand new and on the 1st stay earlier this year all went well and I was quite pleased
This particular stay seems to be a disaster in many ways:
1) The WIFI barely worked in any of the 3 rooms that I tried and at times could not even get Google to pull up. I switched to my celluar service on my tablet and it worked fine.
2) I tried rooms on the 1st and 3rd floor and the hallways and stairwell looked like they had not been swept for a month! Luckily the floors in the room appeared to be clean.
3) The breakfast was up to par with an Econolodge, probably the worst one I have seen in years.
4) The sitting chair and footstool in (2) of the rooms were so dirty, I asked for a sheet in order to cover it before I sat down.
On a positive note, The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the air conditioner worked well and kept the room comfortable. The lady behind the counter was very helpful to accommodate the wifi issue (even though it did not help).
I would assume by the other reviews that this property was just having a bad day/week but not sure if I will give it another try on future trips to the area. Poor wifi access is unacceptable to me.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Fairburn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Fairburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.