“Great Hampton” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Dallas, United States
“Great Hampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

The hotel is very nice and clean with a knowledgeable staff. When I needed assistance with a heavy item, the cleaning guy was right on the spot! Very nice staff! I would recommend the hotel for anyone wanting to stay on the periphery of Atlanta.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you so much for being our Guest.We are delighted that we were able to meet and exceed
your expectation. Entire credit goes to hard working team in place.We would appreciate if you be
our Guest any time .Looking forward to have you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Location was great, right off I-85. It was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great grab and go Breakfast for those on the move. Room was clean and had everything we needed. We love the Hampton inn brand have always had good experiences staying with them.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our Guest.We are delighted to have you as Guest.Team is very appreciative
of your kind remarks .We would love to have you again.
Panama City Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stay here any time we visit the Atlanta area with our handicapped daughter because they have one of the best roll-in shower set-ups we've found. There is also room for a roll-in bed in the handicapped king room on the first floor. Everything is accessible for our daughter, the place is clean, staff is friendly, maintenance is kept up-to-date, and a fairly good complimentary breakfast is available with hot eggs, sausage and bacon. There is free wifi, but it's a little slow. We stay in room 105 and it's close to the lobby, vending, exterior exit, yet is quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you so much for giving us opportunity to serve you .it is always our pleasure to have Guest
like you .Our success depends upon the service and hospitality.We are so proud that we could stand to your expectations .we will be anxiously awaiting to see you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was in the area for business and pleasure for two days and really enjoyed my stay. The front desk staff handled all details of my arrival in a very courteous and professional manner. The room was clean, comfortable and was very quiet which helped my relaxation time. I was provided with everything I needed in my room by housekeeping. The front desk staff also provided me with information on local restaurants which included menu information and that was very helpful. The front desk staff demonstrated they knew how to provide exemplary customer service. The breakfast area staff member was also very courteous and professional and answered questions about breakfast hours, menu items and provided a high level of customer service. Thank you, thank you, and thank you, for making my stay in the area a very pleasant one. I will definitely stay at this location again and will spread the word to family and friends who may be visiting the area. Until next time!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you so much for giving us opportunity to serve you .Guest like you are pleasure and we are delighted to have you .Thank you for kind appreciation of Team members our success depends
entirely upon them . Looking forward to see you soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

On our way to gatlinburg just stopped in to stay the night and found a gem. really good service and close enough to Altanta to see some sites. My family and I enjoyed the overnight stay and complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you .Team really appreciate the encouragement.We are committed to provide same service to each guest.Eagerly waiting to serve you again.
Tiltonsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

What more could you ask for? Hampton Inn is really working hard to service the business sector with great service at an affordable price. This location was all the above. The bed and comforter was amazing, powerful hair dryer (yes, it is huge factor to us with long hair)and nice to just say no issues.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Derrick A, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Hampton Inn-Fairburn, is delighted that you selected us to indulge you in our “Hamptonaility Experience” by staying with us. While we know that you had many options in hotel accommodations, we are certainly appreciative to you for your “Brand Loyalty”.

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let my TEAM and I know how we were doing as we strive to provide each guest with 100% Service Excellence! As we continue to strive for excellence, your feedback is most valuable to us.

Again, we thank you for your patronage and look forward to servicing your all of your hospitality needs when you are in the area again.

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

Best Regards,
Derrick Aldridge
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has horrible customer service! I had reservations but the hotel cancelled it without notifying me. They claimed to of called and email me but I have no proof of it and neither do they. The "manager on duty" Derrick Aldridge was unable to be reached. We traveled 6 hours to get there and the front desk agent, Delano, was unable to help us. All he said was I have to wait for my manager to call me back. They continued to tell me lie after lie and failed to accommodate my party of 8. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone. We were left homeless basically. Not the Hampton 100% I know. We sat in the lobby for over 3 hours trying to find another place to stay for.

• Stayed March 2014
Good day.

I deeply regret to hear that the staff and I did not reach nor exceed your expectations and earn a "10" and I will certainly take the information that you have provided to us and use it to ensure that we correct those issues. It is always our goal to leave each of our guests with an "AWESOME SERVICE EXPERIENCE" and when we fall short of that, we take it very serious.

Senior management is unfortunately not always at the property 24-hours, however, the staff is empowered to make decisions and to ensure that each guest experience is OUTSTANDING. During the process of booking an employee hotel reservation, the confirmation email indicates that your card maybe charged prior to your arrival and/or to hold the reservation for a late arrival. While we attempt to work with all of our guests, we unfortunately cannot hold a reservation without a valid method of payment. Employee bookings are treated no different than any other booking out our hotel. You are our guests even when traveling on an employee booking and our goal is always the same-OUTSTANDING SERVICE.

If ever in the area again, please do let me know-so that my TEAM and I can have the opportunity to show you "100% Service Excellence!"

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn? Share your experiences!