“For quick stop ok - not great for extended stay” 3 of 5 stars

Military; Save up to 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fairburn, United States
“For quick stop ok - not great for extended stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff is mixed. Some are very helpful while others don't want to be bothered. They do not have the best breakfast offered by Hampton. I have stayed at several different Hamptons and this one has the worst breakfast. I have stayed here twice and both times have had annoying issues. The location is great for my family needs but not a great place to stay for extended period of time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Faith,

Thank you for your review and your stay with us. I have passed on your comments regarding breakfast to the appropriate staff, and can assure you that they will be addressed and corrected.

We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great in every way. Service is always great. Rooms are always clean . Have let us check in early if room ready and avaible. Breakfast is always great with choices. This was the first time they ran out of waffel batter. My favorite. would like to have bacon instead of sausage everytime. Thanks again for great service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thanks for your review, and we hope to have you stay with us again! Comments like yours help us improve our service and keep our team motivated. Again, we hope to have you stay with us again in the future.
jacksonville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The general Manager of this hotel actually got an Attitude with me and was very rude because I asked for a 1:00pm check out which is never a problem else where. This is unacceptable! For him to be the general manager. customer service is to please the guest in good reason I don't believe I was asking to much of them. I do not recommend this hotel to anybody!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Mr. Diamond P,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. Unfortunately, we were unable to offer you the late checkout time that you requested due to hotel policy. While we try to fulfill every request, sometimes it is not logistically possible.

Thanks
Springfield, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel is excellent. It is about 10 miles from the airport but well worth the cab fare ($35.00). The staff are friendly. The breakfast is simple but good. I am not sure that I will ever stay at the park and ride hotels near Hartsfield if I my flights are cancelled in the future. They were rude and unfriendly to weary travelers. I also noted that Delta had pilots and attendants staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it. Since I frequently travel, it is a saved number in my cell.

Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and I were really pleasantly surprised with the helpful and friendly staff. And they were genuinely friendly. No plastic smiles. We were always greeted warmly and personally. We will stay here any time that we are in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your comments! We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta- Fairburn.
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Staff is friendly, very clean, good location...... No complaints. We stayed overnight while on road trip.... Would I stay again... Yes. I usually stay at Hampton when traveling with family due to the value you get....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta- Fairburn! We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay.
Buffalo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed in this Hampton Inn almost for two weeks. Great value for your money. Hotel staff is very friendly. We liked also the managers reception from Monday to Thursday. The pool area could be a little bit cleaner, but overall it was a good experience. The water pressure is excellent and the hot water is really hot. Great!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your stay, and we hope to have to back with us soon! I have asked maintenance to take a look at the pool area to make sure that it meets our standards of cleanliness. Again, thanks for your stay and the positive comments.

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn? Share your experiences!