“Hampton INN GA” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Lexington, United States
“Hampton INN GA”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Average hotel. Staff need to pay attention to ensure rooms are cleaned properly. The breakfast was average. The fruit was not fresh, for example the bananas were almost brown on the outside. Although, for price and location a decent place to rest for the night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
We thank you for your stay at our hotel and look forward to your return. We have addressed your concerns about the bananas with our food supplier.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Evans, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The front desk was very helpful. The rooms were very clean. The front desk staff was helpful. The breakfast was delicious and im a big coffee drinker and the coffee was always hot and fresh. And I was very surprised that they had FREE Chick Fil A Monday Thru Thursday. Overall my stay was well worth the rate. I will recommend this hotel to all family and friends. The Hampton Inn did a GREAT JOB. Keep it up guys!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Murfreesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I will definitely stay here again! the only negative I can think of was that I was told that if I used my own dvd player that it would work. It didn't, but that is the only negative thing I can really say. the location to what I was making the visit for was close. The staff was great!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here sometime in 2012. The staff was nice and helpful. Room was clean and beds were really comfortable. Breakfast was also very good. I like the location, right off I-85. A few restaurants nearby. Overall, a great Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mint Hill, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was charged fees nightly, $30 the first night and $20 for subsequent nights for "incidental" charges. No incidental charges were accrued and I have not been refunded the charges to my credit card. The response from the management of the hotel has been less than adequate. It was almost non-existent. I was promised a receipt to be e-mailed to me. 3 days later, I still do not have a receipt or a response from the hotel or a refund for the bogus charges.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I apologize for the confusion that occurred with the hold for incidental charges on your credit card. It is a standard Hilton practice to place a hold on your account for incidental charged. After your stay ends, these charges are refunded.
Muncie, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is one of the dirtiest Hamptons I have ever stayed at. Do not stay here. When I complained about my room they did nothing. Heck the did not even clean it that day at all. Just gave me two towels and left.

Room Tip: Stay at the Airport and drive in....
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We apologize for any issues you had with your stay and hope to see you again at our hotel.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Because neither our room nor our sons' room received a requested wakeup call we were rushed and did not have time to report the incident. It was a very stressful morning. The problem seemd to be with the phones. When I realized no call had come I tried to call my sons' room and could not get through. I had to go knock on the door.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We apologize for any confusion regarding the phone system at the hotel. Instructions for dialing neighboring rooms are printed on the faceplate of every phone. We have instructed our maintenance staff to check every guest room phone. Thanks for your stay, and we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn? Share your experiences!