“Good Service, Poor Quality” 2 of 5 stars

Military; Save up to 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bronx, New York
“Good Service, Poor Quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a friends wedding. The service was excellent. However, when I was told that I would be reembersed because I paid too much...I did not get that money back. After a year, I had to give up. The service and hospitality is good, but I would not trust them again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our crews have stayed in this location on several occasions to work on the Nestle/Purina facility nearby. Our service is always fantastic, price is great, and the facility is very close to everything we need. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Odense, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed with family, and we all liked the hotel very much. The staff is very nice and very extremely service oriented. We had problems with our air condition and needed a crib, and both things were fixed within ten minutes of our asking. Rooms and hotel is clean, and we liked the breakfast area very much. At less than 20 minutes from the airport, I would choose this again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels, and this one by far exceeds even some of the pricier and bigger hotels out there. We were on town for my husband's funeral service (since we're both from GA) and booked adjoining rooms. Upon arrival there was a mix up in our reservations and we didn't have adjoining rooms, however the staff and managers fixed that right away. Our rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff from housekeeping, front desk, breakfast area and managers were very nice, friendly and courteous to our whole family. In a time when we needed compassion and no compounding issues they were above and beyond amazing. I will stay here again, and will recommend this hotel above all others to anyone traveling to this area. Can't say enough good things, especially about the staff!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012
Kitchener, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Although I admit to liking Hamptons this one is a winner. This one is very clean, very quiet and well managed. The front desk person (a guy) was very welcoming, polite and willing to help. Food was the usual with the exception of 'grits' for the benefit of all you southerners. It has a better than usual work-out room with more options that usual and a narrow but nice outdoor swimming track (Cannot really call it a pool). Front foyer was large and inviting and it was handy to all amemities. I enjoyed staying here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We only spent the night after going to the Renaassiance Festival. It was close by. The room and bathroom was very clean. I have stayed in nicer hotels that need to learn from this place on what is clean. The free breakfast was good. The room was pretty quiet for all the planes going over head. If I needed to stayin the area, I would stay here again.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

At over 6 weeks, this was the longest I had ever stayed at a hotel, and I am infinitely glad that I made the choice to stay here. The staff was absolutely amazing and very accommodating and friendly. I was greeted by name every time I came across them, and they made it feel as if they were genuinely glad to see me. The room was clean and big and comfortable, and it was a great place to decompress after long days. I didn't eat breakfast very often because of my hours, but it was fresh and delicious whenever I did.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn? Share your experiences!