“Clean and reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Fairburn
Savannah, Georgia
“Clean and reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We only spent the night after going to the Renaassiance Festival. It was close by. The room and bathroom was very clean. I have stayed in nicer hotels that need to learn from this place on what is clean. The free breakfast was good. The room was pretty quiet for all the planes going over head. If I needed to stayin the area, I would stay here again.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

104 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

At over 6 weeks, this was the longest I had ever stayed at a hotel, and I am infinitely glad that I made the choice to stay here. The staff was absolutely amazing and very accommodating and friendly. I was greeted by name every time I came across them, and they made it feel as if they were genuinely glad to see me. The room was clean and big and comfortable, and it was a great place to decompress after long days. I didn't eat breakfast very often because of my hours, but it was fresh and delicious whenever I did.

Waxahachie
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Stayed 3 nights. Everything looked clean upon arrival to room, until I started to unpack. The bathroom counter had a spot of something on it, so I wet a wash cloth to wipe it off. As I wiped, I was disgusted with what was showing up on the cloth. I ended up cleaning the bathroom. Night 2, the shower only had hot water about every 10 seconds. Night 3, we had gotten stuck in a rain storm and got back to the hotel around 11 pm soaking wet. Got to the room to find NO towels, wash clothes or hand towels of any kind. After the night clerk brought some we quickly found out that we had no hot water in the shower after the first 30 seconds or so. The staff was very apoligetic and they gave me 20% off the bill, but to little to late. Will never stay there again.

Chicago area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed here for a couple of nights while on a business trip. The front desk is friendly and professional, the rooms clean, the internet connection solid, and the breakfast more than adequate. There are flat screen TV's, a small fridge and a microwave. There's fast food nearby, within walking distance.
I've no complaints and would happily stay here again.

Bratislava, Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Convenient location, close to the Atlanta airport, at a good rate. There is a gas station over the street so you can fill the gas tank here before returning a rental car at the airport (plus some fast food and small shops). The rooms are well equipped, beds are comfortable, good Hampton standard. Very nice front desk staff willing to fulfill any of your wishes. The breakfast selection was rather average, with warm orange juice in the juice machine.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

True to its continued quality, Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn is my new go-to hotel in the Atlanta area. Convenient to I-85, the property is easy to access and has plenty of eateries within a mile. Check-in/out was quick and painless and the staff is amazing; friendly and very helpful. Upon check-in, the desk attendant reminded me of my Silver status with HHHonors and my total accumulated points as well as gave me a quick rundown of how I can use my points at various "star" rated properties. The rooms are very well appointed and up-to-date. This property boasts plenty of well-lit, on-site parking.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Sevierville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

I have stayed here on three separate occasions, each for the Georgia Renaissance Festival. Very clean. Very nice staff. Good continental breakfast.

Room Tip: I have stayed in several different rooms, all on different floors. They don't have bad rooms.