“Folks here were like family” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Nashville, Tennessee
“Folks here were like family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

The staff here went above and beyond to accommodate our family on a resent visit to my son and his expectant wife. Ms "d" and Tracie were very friendly they took the time to call the loyalty center for me because my reservation was made for the wrong date and they wanted to make certain I received my gold points for the stay.

We had some issues on Sunday and needed more time to check out, so Tracie allowed us to get ourselves together a few minutes past check out time.

The housekeeping and breakfast room staff were quite friendly also. When visiting our family there, this will be the place we will go back to ... Every time!

Thanks guy!!

Stayed April 2014
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fairburn, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
It is our pleasure to have you and your family as our guests! It is so wonderful to know that my staff provided you with excellent service. We are excited to know you will be back to visit us when you are in the Fairburn area. Than you so much for your feed back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at the Fairburn Country Inn on several occasions. The Front Desk staff and GM are always courteous, helpful and friendly.

The complimentary breakfast is great and well serviced. Room was a good size with clean refrigerator and microwave. Exterior noise wasn't an issue.

Hotel is located close to major freeway and approx. 20 mins from the city. It's a nice, relaxing space that's close enough to restaurants, shopping, etc. Highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2014
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fairburn, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your feed back! We greatly appreciate having you as our guest and know that we provided you with great customer service is so good to know. We hope to have you as our guest when you visit Fairburn, GA in the future.
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Country inn and suites in fairburn is close to I85 and was clean, comfortable hotel to stay at overnight before a flight out of ATL. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Breakfast the next morning was also nice with a range of items to choose from.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Your feed back is important to us. I am very excited to know you have a great stay! We hope to have you as our guest again when you return to Fairburn, GA.
Beaufort, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights on our way to South Carolina. Service was great, room was nice and comfortable, shower was great, nice and hot breakfast. Starting to stay in County Inn and suites everywhere we go now!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fairburn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your positive feed back! We are so happy you had an excellent experience at our hotel. Should you return to Fairburn, GA. we hope to see you again.
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I am shocked about the bad reviews. I almost didnt stay. I travel 300 nights a year so reviews are important to me. I used to manage at Marriott. . Doing quality assurance.. so my standards are higher than most..well not standard but expectations. I got in at 11. She said I cant look at room cause she was alone. I turned walked out. But Decided Make the Reservation becsuse when I Walked in Lobby looked and SMELLED clean. This is my first indication if a hotel might be dirty. When I checked all 3 of my rooms I was shocked. Clean. Smell was clean. Elevator clean. Hallway clean. Bathrooms looked new.. I am impressed.. if you want clean. . This is it. Oh yeah I used points do value was perfect. I dont know about breakfast cause I just got in. I like to do my reviews when I check in. I WILL BE BACK..

• Stayed February 2014
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fairburn, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thanks so much for the positive feed back! We are striving to make every guest experience a great one and we hope that should you return to Fairburn you will come back to visit us.
Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was staying here only one night, but it was not a bad experience at all and a very good value for money.
The hotel was quite new, OK service, OK breakfast, good infrastructure, overall a fairly good experience

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fairburn, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review. I am the new General Manager and my goal is ensure every guest is happy and every employee offers 100% great customer service. I hope when visiting our area you will return.
Jonesboro, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great stay from the moment we enter, till after check out. All staff very polite and accommodating. Allow an early check-in for us. Great clean room, very comfy beds. Full hot breakfast available. Ample parking, Over all a very positive experience. We will return,

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Country Inn & Suites Fairburn? Share your experiences!