“Delicious Pizza in Fairburn” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Douglasville, Georgia
“Delicious Pizza in Fairburn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Oz pizza on a busy Friday night. The restaurant was full with many dine in and carry out customers. After waiting in line for a few minutes, we ordered and took a seat on the patio. The pizza was quickly made and was delicious. We ordered pizza with Pineapple, sun dried tomatoes, pineapple and Canadian bacon. The crust was fresh with a good texture and the ingredients were al delicious. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Visited August 2013

“LOVE.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place hands down. I travel an hour and a half a few times a year just to eat here. Its that good. I really wish I had one closer to me.. It sounds really good right now! I will be visiting very soon!

• Visited February 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Skip the chains, you can't beat OZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were staying nearby for a girls' weekend and none of us are from the area. We had lunch at Oz and loved it. Great pizza, great outdoor dining, great service -- even gluten free crust. We're very glad we found this place!

• Visited April 2013
Tyrone, Georgia
“Awesome Veggie Deluxe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I know there are lots of opinions on pizza but to me thIs is the best! Neat atmosphere, a very in-town, urban feel to it. The service Is always friendly and pleasant. You order at a counter and fill your own drinks but they brIng your order to your table. I always order one slice of veggie deluxe and it Is very filling. This veggie has fresh spinach, artichokes, eggplant, lots of garlic plus a whole lot more. My family loves the calzones. This is truly a gem on the southside!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great local spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Excellent Caesar salad with chicken. Lots of chicken and the Caesar dressing is to die for (probably will with the number of calories that I am sure). Pizza is made fresh and always good.

• Visited February 2013