“My grand kids love the farm!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Ellijay
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Blue Ridge, Georgia
“My grand kids love the farm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I feel so lucky to live near enough to this farm, that it is a weekly trip. Whenever my grandchildren visit from Decatur they always want to go to "Suzie's" farm. - and always ask for "Suzie's" bacon!
In fact whether they come from Charlotte or Atlanta- or Even Arizona, the farm is the treat. Of course the food is great - and the farm is a hub for other local growers too, so eggs, beef, pork, cheese and butter as well as local ground corn meal and flour can all be found there. But the kids love the "farm babies"!
Definitely worth the trip.

Visited August 2013

Ellijay, Georgia, United States
11 attraction reviews
“Delicious and healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We love purchasing our meat products from Susie and Mountain Valley. Her ground beef is beyond compare as are her pork chops. She is a bit off the beaten path but so worth the drive.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“lovely visit, friendly welcome & wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband & I along with our friends took a long wknd away to north Ga mountains. I was looking for things to do around the area and came across the Mountain Valley Farm. I was THRILLED to find it as I try to eat as much grass fed beef, pork and free range eggs as possible.

When pulling up we could see the bunnies hoping around, the goats climbing in their pen and the 2 calves laying down in the shade. We took a look around petting the pigs, calves, the horse and the milking cow then went inside the store. We were greeted by Rebecca and Suzie who quickly asked if we were new and when we said yes they enthusiastically yelled "newbies". They then asked what we were looking for and began to explain how the farm works. We asked tons of questions and they graciously answered all. It was wonderful to see the joy they had for their products and the passion they had to provide a healthy superior product.

My husband and I & our friends so appreciated the time that Rebecca and Suzie took with us. We bought several items and are thrilled with the taste so far but for me it is more than just the excellent taste it is knowing the products are far better for you than the junk you find at the grocery store. Luckily Mountain Valley Farm is not to far from where we live as we will DEF be back!

Visited June 2013
Ellijay, Georgia
“Truely home grown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I get our eggs and beef from here. Have also used them at my work. You can tell the eggs are organic from the color and the taste of your food. I enjoy my trips here to see the rabbits roaming free and the chickens in their chicken tractor, even saw one lay an egg just walking around the yard. The pricing isn't much more than the organic food we get in Ingle's and we enjoy supporting a local family.

Visited May 2013
Canton, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Grass Fed Xanadu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I highly recommend the Mountain Valley Farm Store! The quality and flavor of their grass fed beef and heritage pork is stellar! It's a beautiful drive as well, and Suzy will take great care of you! Tell her Bill's Sunday Supper sent you! I keep my freezer full of her great products! Check out my blog that includes some of my favorites from Mountain Valley: www.billssundaysuppers.blogspot.com

Visited May 2013