Recently stayed at Cuscowilla resort. Overall experience was decent with a few bumps in the road.
First the positives. The course is a nice, rustic offering. Challenging to all players. They were very busy and handled the traffic well. Also, Waterside restaurant was very nice. Very scenic, good menu. Nice place with music on the weekends. Above average for a lake resort restaurant. Clubhouse also has good food offering.
Negatives were we had a significant delay in our room being ready. Seems they may be understaffed and when busy puts a bit of pressure on the system. If room availability time is important I suggest handling that when you make your reservation. Service was a bit slow at times in all areas - beverage cart on course, restaurants, etc,
Overall a pretty good lake resort that is not too expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Cuscowilla Golf Resort On Lake Hotel Eatonton
- Cuscowilla Golf Resort On Lake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the middle of Georgia's lake country, just 70 miles east of Atlanta on beautiful Lake Oconee, Cuscowilla Golf Resort offers award winning golf, fine dining, luxury accommodations and all the amenities you need to create incredible memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Cuscowilla Golf Resort on Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.