“Not what we hoped for.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Eatonton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fairly new restaurant in Eatonton. American cuisine, limited bar, seafood
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Not what we hoped for.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stopped by Smiths after a day working outside on a new property. We were tired and ready to eat! We checked out the area on Tripadvisor and Smiths were the top listed restaurant that offered lunch, so decided to go. We came in to find a place that was decorated very nicely and with the amount of other people in the place, we figured that it would a great place. We were a bit disappointed. The waiter took our drink order, water, she got that to us quickly and then took our food order. I got a veggie wrap and my husband ordered an app of chicken wings and a burger for his meal. We had to wait an hour for our food to come! My husband's chicken wings came about 5 minutes before his meal. In fact he was still working on them when his burger came. Like I stated before, there were other people there, but it never should have taken that long to get our food! The food tasted good but was not worth the amount of time we had to wait or the price that was charged. The only reason that I give this place any stars was that it was clean and the waitress was very attentive and kept our glass full of water and ice.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Gray, Georgia
“Great food, great atmosphere, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have had lunch at this restaurant twice in the last couple of weeks. The menu is fun and creative, that atmosphere is super, especially if you like Georgia bands, and the service is outstanding. I particularly like the conch fritters and I highly recommend the mahi sandwich.

One word of caution, the restaurant recently changed it's name to "Smith's".

• Visited August 2013
“Pleasant Expereince”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The word is Hannah is the ex-wife, so her name has been removed and the place is now called Smiths. I hosted a group of 10 for lunch at the restaurant. The place is not huge so the staff were very accommodating to seat us all together. The conch fritter were superb. The group generally had nice things to say about their meal. I had the Mahi Mahi sandwich and I was a little disappointed. The fish was thin and a little dry. Even though I was not fully satisfied with my meal I was satisfied overall and I would still recommend you try it out.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eatonton, Georgia
“Name Change”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just to help in understanding...formerly known as Hannah's, the new name is Smith's...nothing has changed except for the name...same food, same chef, same owner, same everything....come and enjoy!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Dahlonega, GA
“Delicious food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We showed up 10 minutes before they closed for lunch so they were cleaning the restaurant while we ate but I must say the food was delicious. I can't eat gluten and they worked with me to make sure what I ordered was gluten free. I had the blackened grouper which was as good as anything I've eaten in any restaurant!! Just a neat little place that should not be missed if you are in the area.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hannah's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hannah's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.