“Perfect Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   41 Pine Ridge Road,, Eastman, GA 31023 (Formerly Jameson Inn Eastman)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Eastman
Burningham, AL
“Perfect Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2007

I heard tht the Jameson in Eastman was a nice place to stay. We were coming from Alabama to Hawkensville for a Family Reunion. We expected that it would be a local hotel with nothing to do but boy we were wrong. They had a pool that had 3ft to 6ft of pool dept, A fitness center with a stepclimber, tredmill, and a weight machine. Then also have a great location just outside of town. It was remote an felt like you had real privacy. The kid loved the freshly baked coockies. Over all I recommend the Jameson Inn to anyone who just happends to be in the area.

• Liked — Pool. Fitness Center. Great Service
  • Disliked — A/C was automatic
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2007

I stayed at the jameson inn of eastman, georgia this past month and what a plesent experience i had. The place was peaceful and very nice, staff was very friendly and they really care for their guests. I would recommend this hotel!

• Liked — Service that was provided by staff at the hotel.
  • Disliked — Eastman is very small town.
  • Stayed June 2007
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Wake Forest, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2007

This hotel is located immediately off US 23. It was convenient for the purpose of our visit.

When I arrived I was told the two double bed room I had reserved six weeks earlier was unavailable. "Is this OK?", I was asked. I said it was not, but they said there was another group there for a golf outing and this was the only room type they had. The problem was, we were there and the golfers had not arrived. Not a good start.

The one problem I had was with the carpet. I was wearing a new pair of white socks when I arrived and after walking around for a bit, I realized the bottoms of my socks were filthy. This was absolutely DISGUSTING to me. I continued to use these as my in-room socks, only changing them when I put on others to go out of the room. By the end of the two day stay, the socks were even dirtier despite only being worn inside the room.

We left a tip for housekeeping the first day when we went out. After being away all day, we returned to the room exactly as we left it, uncleaned and with the money where we left it.

Overall I was quite disappointed with the service here. It benefits from being the only branded hotel in town and they made little effort
to make me want to return.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these Eastman hotels

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!