“Hampton Inn Atlanta airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Flowood, United States
“Hampton Inn Atlanta airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport and will book this hotel again in the future. The staff was very friendly and helpfull and the entire facility was clean. Very nice area! I would definitely recommend to friends and family as they are traveling through the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Mark,
Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport Hotel (North). I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you will stay with us again. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and all the kind words regarding our service and hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hartsfield hotel the next time you’re in the area.
Best wishes,
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Airport Hotel (North I-85)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great Value, Comfort and Near Airport. May be staff should recognize HH Honors in a better form. I though Hilton had a very strong CRM system....Good breakfast, clean and nice room. I recommend. I cant write any more.....it seems they expect 200 min characteristics which makes no sense...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear 63jaym,
We appreciate you for taking time to review your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the way that your Hilton HHonors status was recognized. I will pass this along to the General Manager to ensure that this issue does not happen again. Thank you for the recommendation and for choosing our Atlanta International Airport hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm regards,
Skylar Sperin, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites - Atlanta Airport Hotel (North I-85)
Herts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Hampton Inns are generally pretty good and the Atlanta airport version is no exception. Very convenient location near the Car Rental pick up. Stayed overnight on arrival in the evening from the UK. Comfortable room, a little bit dated but fine with a good hot shower. Breakfast as always at Hamptons was good and varied. Warm welcome at reception. a little noisy but you have to expect that being so close to I85 and the airport. Food just a short walk away - Malones is good.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Yorks Golfer,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel close to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. We’re glad that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and welcoming staff. I’m also happy to hear that you had a chance to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. We hope you’ll stay with us again the next time you’re visiting the Atlanta Airport area.
syr, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

late housekeeping (rooms not ready after check in time) if they show up at all, noisy on either side of hotel, weather it be to facing street or highway, can hear toilets from other rooms, parking not safe(2 vehicles broken into by smashed windows the night before and week before we checked in, full nights find you parking in the handicap spots, beds extremely uncomfortable, can feel the springs with no padding when you lay down. Never what I expected from a Hampton for sure, from now on we will stick to the Comfort Suites!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. I’m sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do appreciate your feedback and I’ll make sure that your comments are passed along to our General Manager. We do our best to ensure that our parking lot is as safe as possible. We have installed extra security lights, a security fence, and provide security patrol. Again I apologize that you did not enjoy your visit. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to the Atlanta Airport area.
Best wishes,
Germanton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Came down to go see a concert up at Aarons Amphitheater. It is 6 minutes away--which is awesome. Very Convenient. Had a pretty good experience at this Hampton. It is close to the high way and the airport, but that never bothered me. I never heard any noise. Our room was awesome and clean. Everything was also very comfortable. Only complaint I had was there are not many eating places around. If you are looking for a grocery store or a target, we recommend going down camp creek parkway. It is also not that far from the aquarium and whatever else you would want to do in Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Katie,
Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport Hotel (North I-85). I hope you enjoyed the concert at Aaron’s Amphitheatre! I’m pleased to hear that you liked our guest rooms and appreciate the positive feedback about the property. During your next visit, if you’re interested in nearby dining options our front desk staff would be happy to provide recommendations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Atlanta Airport hotel the next time your travels bring you to Atlanta.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Airport North I-85 Hotel
Cordele, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Corners & niches of room & bath area were extremely clean. Room extremely neat; temperature of room preset to very comfortable temperature. Staff very knowledgeable; offer assistance before even requested; attentive to needs of guests.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Charles,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport Hotel experience. We’re happy to hear that you liked how exceptionally clean and neat our rooms are. Our staff strives to make each guests’ stay as carefree and relaxing as possible. I’m glad that you thought our staff was helpful and knowledgeable. We would love to welcome you back next time you’re in the Atlanta Airport area!
Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Airport Hotel (North I -85)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Right off the interstate and minutes from ATL, this Hampton property is always well maintained. There is a screen in the lobby with all arrivals and departures. The front desk staff are very knowledgeable about the area and follow through on any concerns.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Blue Bass Boat,
Thank you for the awesome review of our Atlanta Airport hotel. We sincerely appreciate hearing from our guests and we’re glad you had a wonderful time with us. I’m pleased that our lobby Flight Board was helpful during your stay. I’m also happy to hear that you liked our knowledgeable and helpful staff. We would love to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North the next time you’re in the area!
Thanks again,
Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Airport Hotel (North I-85)

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North? Share your experiences!