This hotel at least appears to be new. The service was good, the rooms and overall facilities clean and modern. At check in upon request I was given a breakfast voucher. Unlike other garden inns, the entree is made to order only. There is fruit and other self serve items on the buffet tables.
Then gym is small - just 3 cardio machines and a resistance station. No free weights. The pool appeared to be closed due to a revocation of the permit.
The bed was firm but the pillows were not too comfortable. I like big plushy pillows - these are almost as important as the bed. I checked for bedbugs and found no evidence of them. The shower as neutrogena dispensers filled w shampoo, conditioner, and soap. Good way to save the use of plastic bottles.
I would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North Hotel East Point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport (North) hotel located only 1 mile north of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. No worries on transportation as this Atlanta airport hotel provides complimentary 24-hour Atlanta airport hotel shuttle service. A top choice among other Atlanta airport hotels, the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North is perfect in so many ways. Whether you're a discerning business professional or excited leisure traveler, guests will truly love the hotel’s amenities and most importantly their location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.