“Stay for Airport Connection” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Fly
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in East Point
Macon, United States
“Stay for Airport Connection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Room is excellent for flights at Atlanta Airport. Located within one mile of the Park/Ride that we used although we would have felt fine with leaving our vehicle at the Hotel. Airport view without the airport noise.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Neil P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Larry G:

Thank you for your patronage and we appreciate you efforts with this wonderful review on TripAdvisor to commend our facilities and our team. We hope to continue to see you and your family for all your future visits Atlanta. We are glad that you enjoyed Park-Stay and Fly package at our hotel

263 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Warwick, RI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I travel every year to Atlanta for a conference at the Gwinette Center. We wish this hotel was closer so we could stay there the whole time! This is a great hotel. The staff has always been so friendly!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rick M:

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you had a very pleasant stay.

We take pride in what we do and we try our best to provide the hospitality and service that Hilton Garden Inns are known for. We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

We do appreciate the fact that you prefer to stay with us, even though your conference is at Gwinnett Center, it does speak volumes about our property. I cannot thank you enough.

We look forward to seeing you soon at our property.

FAYETTEVILLE, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The accomodations were very good. The problem was: 1. Double billing and getting different stories from front desk Atlanta 2. This was my High School Reunion and during same the food/beverages & supplies were depleted and NOT replenished in a timely manner

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Al B:

Thank you for choosing our property and taking time to give us feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you had a very pleasant stay.

Please do call me direct at 404-477-6615 and I will discuss with you your billing and other issues you had.

We look forward to seeing you soon at our property.

With Warm Regards,

NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We are here on business and we more than pleased with the value, location, and most of all the service. It did not start out great as we waited for more than 30 minutes for the shuttle. We called twice and were told the shuttle would be there any minute. Fortunately a shuttle driver for another hotel said he would drop us off. The front counter staff - friendly and funny. The housekeeping staff - friendly and professional. The meeting room staff - fast and efficient. Restaurant staff - prompt, polite, funny, and overall a pleasure. We are absolutely coming back here on business in the future.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Freedomtrail:

Thank you for choosing our property and appreciate your kind words for our team. Our team is dedicated in making sure that each and every guest has an exceptional stay with us and that they feel right at home, after all we are your home away from home.

Many thanks to you for your loyalty and Hilton Garden Inn brand for future stays and if there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. We will see you soon!!!

Clermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Facility and accomodations were exceeded the expense. Very. very nice public areas and rooms. Breakfast staff always met you with a genuine smile. All of the staff were cheerful and extremely helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Alfred D:

Thank you for taking time to post this fantastic review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate all your praise for our team as they all are dedicated to create a wonderful guest experience for all of our guests.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope that you will continue with your patronage. We hope to see you soon.

charlotte, nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Was back in the area and given the great experience I had in the spring, I chose this hotel for my visit.

As before, the rooms were clean and comfortable (this trip involved my extended family and we had multiple rooms).

While breakfast was good (it was part of our room rate), our orders were wrong both days. Not sure if it is the servers not giving the cooking staff the right information or if it was the cooking staff not listening. Despite the mishaps, the food was good.

We visited the bar on our first night. I found the selections minimal, and there were very few middle shelf brands, let alone top shelf. I was very disappointed with the selections (but the bartender was great and very efficient).

Saturday, there was some type of event at the hotel, so parking was non-existent. I had to park on the grass, in a vacant lot near hotel property, because every space was taken (literally) due to the event at the hotel. I think the management should consider this when booking events as paying guests are greatly inconvenienced.

Despite the problems above, it was still a great stay and I would return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Neil P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear carolinasunshine13:

Thank you for choosing our property and for taking time to write this review. We have taken your suggestions in improving our bar selections and we should be able to implement it very soon at our bar. I have spoke to my F&B staff about the mix-up and they have assured me that they will be more careful in taking and delivering right orders. My apologies if your stay wasn't perfect.

We do look forward to seeing you soon at our hotel whenever your plans call for a visit in our neighborhood.
Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had an event at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport North and was overwhelmed by the the staff from the time I checked in to the time I departed. The staff treated me as if they had known me all my life and always addressed me by my name, good memory! The food and drinks were outstanding and affordable the room was always clean and ready, and In particular the staff, Yolanda, Nick and Raymond went out of their way to make my stay pleasurable. Cordel took ownership in his job, he always made sure I had everything I needed in my meeting rooms timely, made sure they were secure and came to see me when I was packing up to leave to assure my boxes were secured for shipment the next day. I highly recommend Hilton but give this facility 5 stars or make it 6!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear jhewlett:

Many thanks for choosing our property and posting this wonderful review. Hilton Garden Inn brand is an ideal choice for business travelers. We have everything, right where you need it. And our team takes it couple of notches higher with our warm southern hospitality. Nick, Raymond and Cordial are three of many hospitality superstars we have and we are fortunate to have them on our team.

Thanks you again and we hope to see you back with us soon.

Sincerely

Anil Patel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North? Share your experiences!