“What you would expect, very good” 4 of 5 stars

Park, Stay & Save
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“What you would expect, very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

You will get exactly what you expect form this hotel. The hotel shuttle runs every half hour. Clean lobby and rooms. Rooms are large and comfortable and quiet. Got a great night sleep before heading back to the airport for an early morning flight. Fresh cooked breakfast for a small price in the morning. I would recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: If you are stuck at ATL airport and need a place to stay overnight....this is a perfect place. use...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

This is a great hotel with friendly staff, spacious clean rooms. The rooms have been recently renovated and is well maintained. The wifi is free but the signal is horrible in most area outside the common area, bar, lobby an entrance. The wifi was mostly useless from my room on the 5th floor. My room rate was $154 after taxes. I've stayed here before & will again but the rate should not need to exceed $145 taxed included to remain within reason.

• Stayed October 2012
Michelle W, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Brandon M,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. I am glad to enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you informing us about the WIFI on the fifth floor. I have personally addressed the internet issue wifi on the 5th floor. It has been addressed and will not be an issue going forward. I personally want to say thank you for being a loyal guest we look forward to your return.

Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying there (my first time) in Oct 2012. Upon checkin, I was greeted so nicely by the Front Desk staff. I was upgraded to a bigger room, and when arrived at the room I was very impressed. The room was large and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and I loved the fluffly but firm pillows. Housekeeping were excellent in cleaning the room. Very conveniently located near the airport. The price per night is good value for your money. I definitely would stay there again and would highly recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Cannot comment on the Spa and breakfast as I did not take advantage of that.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Mary M.,

I wanted to say we appreciate your words about " A Very Satisfied" stay. It's rather funny but I do not think a day goes by when we do not receive a few guest comments like your about the fluffy but firm pillows, the bedding, and our large room size. I hope we can welcome your back on your next stay to Atlanta.

Corryton, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great hotel for an early flight. Quick drive to airport on the free shuttle that runs every half hour.Nice clean room. Free parking while you're away. The pillows are too fluffy for me.There was a kitchen fire while we were there, but they handled quickly. The alarm went off for quite a while though.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear CorryTNgal,

I would like to say thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that our staff addressed the kitchen issue immediately. We do respond to issues immediately and quickly. It is nice to hear you like most guests love the pillows and bedding we offer. I hope you will once again stay with us on your next travel to Atlanta. We at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North would love to welcome you back.

Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I chose this hotel because they offer a deal on parking at the hotel and a free shuttle to the airport. It worked out great. We arrived in the early evening, had some dinner and went to bed early because we had a 8am flight the next morning. The room was excellent and the service was superb - - very helpful. We felt very good about leaving our car for 10 days in the parking lot. The next morning we had breakfast in the restaurant and took the shuttle to the airport. The driver was on time and helped with the luggage. We just returned last night and caught the shuttle from the airport back to our car at the hotel. Everything went perfect and we headed for home. It is a very good value. Parking at the airport is expensive and the hotel provides free parking for up to 14 days if you stay one night. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear WillyPost,

I am glad you enjoyed the stay, and took advantage of our Park - N - Fly package. Yes I agree it is a great deal compared to the airport off-site or on-site parking. I personally use this service myself even as an employee of our company when I travel to our other hotels. The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North offers this Park - N - Stay package to everyone who wishes to enjoy a great night stay before travel and wants to park your car. I hope we can accommodate your needs for a hotel the next time you come to the Atlanta area.

Best Wishes,
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We decided to stay at the HGI Atlanta Airport North because of the great reviews and the Hilton reputation. After exiting into the city, our first sight was a guy being arrested at the Waffle House. (which is down the road from the hotel). There were many questionable looking people hanging around this area. We had previous reservations at the hotel, so we felt obliged to stay. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean, which made us feel comfortable about being there. During our 2nd night, we returned from the Braves baseball game around 10:30 pm and had a very difficult time finding a parking space. The hotel was hosting an event in the ballroom, which explains why we couldn't find a parking spot. We parked in the only available spot in the back, which we thought would be fine, since the parking lot was well lit. The next morning, as we were beginning to load our vehicle, we discovered that our lock had been punched and our vehicle was burglarized. Over $1800 of missing merchandise. Yes..my nice camera and other items were hidden, but the thugs didn't mind crawling through my truck to find what they wanted and didn't pay for. The private investigator finally called today, and explained this hotel has been hit at least 50 times since April 2012. Which leads to my next point--it is not HGI hotel's fault that thugs burglarized my vehicle. But since they know there is a problem, maybe a security guard or a locked gate would be beneficial, if they want to protect their customers and keep them coming back. HGI did help us by reimbursing our 2 nights and we are grateful for that. I would love to say that I would stay again, but this has been very traumatic for myself and my family.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Online_Media_Mngr, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this opportunity to me and allowing me to follow up with our security department, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. Thank you for understanding, however we want you to know that we do everything possible to ensure that our guests and their belongings are safe and secure. We will make the necessary improvements and if I can assist you further, certainly let me know.
Thank you.
Hotel Management
columbia maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel, everyone and everything
Was good. I would stay here again, if you need to stay by the airport this is a good choice. The eating area was better than most Hilton Garden Inn that I have been in.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North? Share your experiences!