“CUSTOMER SERVICE” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Macon, Georgia
“CUSTOMER SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I recently stayed on this property and I have never experienced such poor customer service. I was there for 2 nights. The parking was so poor that I and other guests as well had to park in front of the hotel in the driveway blocking thru traffic. I kept getting up in the middle of the night to make sure my car had not been towed or hit. I also put in a 2pm late ck out during the audit shift and was told by the clerk that he put that in. I was awaken @12pm by hsk beating on the door telling me it was time to go. I advised her i had a late ck out and her reply was, "I dont think so, you need to call the front desk". In doing so, the young lady informed me they do not do late ckouts and I would have to be out within 30 minutes. I had not showered or anything rushing to get out and unknowingly left behind a few items. No extra towels, no pillows and no blankets for pullout sofabed. I was given 3 sheets and a goodnight. NOT!! However, Chandra was AWESOME!!

Room Tip: •"Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Roanoke, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Above average hotel and has every perk you'd want. Arrive expecting to get what you pay for and you won't be disappointed. I would stay there again. Dinner at bar or restaurant will exceed your expectations for a Marriott.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was the first Courtyard Marriott that I did not want to leave. The property is so well kept with nothing out of place in the common areas. The entire lobby area is well decorated and a great place to meet friends and coworkers or lounge until flight time. The shuttles are ready when you are ( when arriving or leaving ATL), and if you are lucky enough to get Mr. Rufus, you are in for a professional treat. Upon check- in your good luck will continue if you get a front desk clerk named Horace. He is professional, efficient and funny. A lady named Miss Betty is in charge of the restaurant and she makes a breakfast that is superior to most restaurants, especially the airport.
I give the credit for this amazing service to the general manager Mr. Dougsiyeh and a very well run hotel begins with the leadership at the top. There were several family reunions and other events happening while I was at this hotel for a week. I would definitely recommend it for families with children because of the location to fast food, pharmacies and target. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room close to the elevators. I feel safe when traveling alone for business not to...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Very nice, clean towels both days, even without asking!
Great breakfast!!!
Nice service!!!!
Overall happiness!
Comfortable bed is the most important and it was great!!!!!!! Fridge, coffee, shampoo, conditioner all provided.

• Stayed March 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We booked this place through priceline and we have no idea how this place will be till we reached there. Hotel appearance itself shocked us and also the rooms. The room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. Only facility we couldn't get is complimentary breakfast. They had breakfast but we have to pay. Since I had a small kid, breakfast was essential for us. But we could manage as there were lots of options near to the hotel like MC Donald, Taco Bell etc. Upon request lady in the reception provided us Micro Oven. Overall our stay was too good and staff was very kind.

Room Tip: I generally prefer top floors.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
MDougsiyeh_12, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport West, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Cleveland, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

nice hotel with incredible service. Designed well and decorated very beautifully. Located across from tons of shopping and eating places. My only issue was that bit wasn't cheap. There was no continental breakfast and the rooms were pretty expensive. Compared to other hotels in the area...I am sure it is the same, but it was just pricey for a school trip. The service was pretty fabulous, making the price and breakfast thing stuff I could overlook considering the area and close proximity to the airport.

• Stayed February 2013
MDougsiyeh_12, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport West, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and thank you for sharing them on the Trip Advisor website. Thank you also for recognizing our staff who works so hard to please our guests. We will revisit our breakfast buffet to add more quality. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us, and I will share them with our entire team. Please come see us again soon!
Thanks
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I booked this room using my point and got there very late. I was told all the rooms we're booked for the free stays but we were given an upgrade to the Jr. Suite. The room was spacious, clean and had two of everything just about! The only thing is the location which was not too bad but you have to travel down the street to make a u-turn everytime to get to the hotel coming from the expressway. Other then that you have everything to choose from shopping and eating. It is all in walking distance, if you choose to. Great stay great staff. It's what I'm used to from the Marriott brands.

• Stayed January 2013
MDougsiyeh_12, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport West, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Wow! What a wonderful compliment! THANK YOU SO MUCH! We greatly appreciate this wonderful review on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you for being a loyal customer and your return visits are the highest compliement we can receive. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you also for recognizing staff who work so hard to please our guests. Thank you again, and we hope we will see you back soon!

Been to Courtyard Atlanta Airport West? Share your experiences!