“Hampton Inn West Camp Creek Pkwy East Point GA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3450 Creek Pointe Drive, East Point, GA 30344   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Pittsview, United States
“Hampton Inn West Camp Creek Pkwy East Point GA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

The staff entire staff at this hotel is helpful, courteous, and efficient. The hotel is clean, comfortable and a good value. I am a single female, age 72 and I use this hotel everytime I fly out of Atlanta.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Emanuel R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for the comments Myra D. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are flying out of Atlanta!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Green Bay, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay and the staff were very personable/professional and very helpful. I was there during the Thanksgiving Holiday and treated like family. It was also very rainy there and I didn't bring an umbrella.. They lent me the use of one which was very much appreciated. This was the 1st time I stayed at a Hampton normally my company puts us at the Comfort Suites. I was very satisfied with my stay and the lobby and my room was very clean and neat... I loved the clean smell throughout the hotel. Thanks again for an enjoyable stay and if I get that way again I will definitely stay with you... Barb Maxwell Green Bay WI

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments, Barbara M.! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were treated like family over the holiday. If you are ever traveling with your company to the area please let them know about your stay with us. They are welcome to contact us for a group rate!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stay here from time to time with my company. I must say every time is pleasant and friendly. The breakfast is very delicious every time. The ladies who run the kitchen are friendly and always helpful. The fitness center has everything I need to stay fit. Rooms are spacious and always clean.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nico V, Thank you for the review. We are elated that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very modern and clean Hampton Inn very close to Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport. Seems to be NEW. Staff is very efficient and polite. Very comfortable beds. Quiet room even being close to the airport. Would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the review, gdienemann. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the very near future!
Chester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

As I arrived, a young man on the front desk staff greeted me and helped me bring my luggage inside. Check-in was very quick and efficient. The inside of the hotel was beautiful and well kept. My room was neat and clean. The bed was comfortable and the sheets and towels in the room were fresh and clean. I thought the entire room staff and breakfast staff members were excellent. The hotel is in a great location and I felt safe as a single female. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful review, Keisha P. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we hope you will come back and stay next time you are in the area! Thank you again!
Australind, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed one night last minute. I called asking for a room and they were very busy but Vicki who answered the phone was fantastic! She sorted out my room over the phone in the most friendly manner. She was still very busy when I arrived but sorted out all the guests very politely and expeditiously. The room was very quiet and bed very comfortable.

I went down for the breakfast 1 hr before close and they had run out of something I wanted. Not a problem. Vicki was now in the kitchen and quickly noticed I was looking for something. She went and cooked up some eggs straight away while helping people with their waffles and engaging in friendly conversation.

I staying hotels a lot, any quite a few hamptons. They are all fairly similar but it's staff like Vicki that make the hotel stand out and make you feel warm. I will definitely stay here on future airport visits.

Room Tip: Back side is very quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the review, Ryan2250. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Vicki is a very valuable team member and we are happy you got to experince her great customer service skills throughout your stay. We will be sure to share your comments with her. Thank you again and please come back to see us if you are ever in the Atlanta area!
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Services was great. Rooms are very clean. Love the fact it was close to a great restaurant called This Is It. i could buy my food and store it in the fridge in the room and warm it up using the microwave. Overall, great hotel in a great location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Emanuel R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
David T,

Thank you for your review. I can't tell you how many times people have fallen in love with our hotel due, in part, to the excellent dining options available. Our guests especially love 'This Is It BBQ' which just happens to be within very close walking distance. I speak for us all, we look forward to seeing you again very soon. We love having you here!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy? Share your experiences!