“Excellent half day spa - just what was needed” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 attractions in Farley
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity nestled inside the Alton Towers Hotel, the perfect place to let your senses wander and your cares drift away. Spoil yourself with our complete range of personalised spa treatments, from a revitalizing facial to a heavenly massage or aromatic body treatment from Elemis. Or let our expert therapists leave you feeling pampered with one of our beauty essentials - including finishing touches from Shellac Nails, Fakebake and Bare Minerals make-up.Within our Aqua Relaxation Rooms every door opens to reveal a myriad of wonderful surprises. Unwind and refresh mind, body and soul as you wander from the serenity of our pool, to the calm of our Crystal Steam Room, Meditation Room, or our brand new traditional outdoor log sauna.
Derbyshire
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent half day spa - just what was needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I booked myself into the spa while my daughter and friends were at the waterpark next door on Sat 16th Nov. Smooth booking process - opted for a half day spa with back massage (excellent value at £45). Greeting was friendly and professional and was shown around. Although a smallish spa it really did have everything I expected - I have visited Hoar Cross and Ragdale Hall spa's previously and like the intimacy of this one. Refreshments were offered tea/coffee/water/wine! Instantly relaxed and at home and as I practically live on the doorstep this will become a regular visit I feel. Excellent range of treatments - as good if not better as the bigger spa's.

I must say that this was the best massage I have had - maybe ever! Thanks to the spa ladies you made me very welcome

Visited November 2013

Northampton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“So relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I visited the spa on October 18th and we had a wonderful time from start to finish. Every room was clean and relaxing and the music was beautiful. The staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. It was a quiet time, so we were able to go from room to room without waiting. After our three wonderfully relaxing hours we both had massages to round off our evening. The therapists were very pleasant, well groomed and we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. We will definitely go back, it was great value for money too!

Visited October 2013
“Not up to expectation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited the spa for my friends hen party as a large group. Although the spa staff were initially friendly, that was the only nice thing! The robes were well worn and very thin. The toilets, showers and eucalyptus room smelt of urine! The jacuzzi, a footbath and parts of the whirlpool didnt work. The changing rooms were ridiculously cramped and over crowded when busy and there werent enough massage rooms to accommodate all persons of the hen party for their individual massage! I would not return and would certainly not recommend to anyone. Such a shame.

Visited November 2013
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Worthwhile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I visited with a group of friends for my 40th birthday. Whilst I was a little nervous of the treatment mellisa the therapist put me completely at ease and made my day a memorable pleasant experience. Dinner was superb value. The amenities were clean and kept us entertained and relaxed the whole day. I would definitely recommend this day package. We will visit again!!

Visited August 2013
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
40 attraction reviews
“A***** Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

love love love this spa, living so close to Alton Towers its a place i try to go once a month with my friends or my husband, its a bargain of a deal of £16 to relax in the spa for 3 hours and sometimes they have deals on reception for a option of lunch or mini massages for a fantastic price, also you could have a pamper day with massages, but i just normally book the spa relax rooms and see whats on offer on the day, also if you are on Facebook they post brilliant deals which you just can't miss out on. Also with myself being a merlin pass holder i get 20% off massages monday to friday with again is something which i find hard to turn down. the atmosphere is calming it doesn't really get too busy at all and sometimes if you go in the week it feels like you are there on your own, the staff are really helpful and friendly. Can't wait to book up my next trip.

Visited September 2013