“Great Time With Friends Old & New Here” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“Great Time With Friends Old & New Here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Laid back atmosphere; a broad variety of menu items and best of all several affordable $5.00 lunch specials available! My friend recommended we go to Charlie's for lunch with some of her friends -- we had a blast & the food was quite tasty! Great service. Very enjoyable in every way possible.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Fort Lauderdale
“Fresh sauce!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

The only thing negative I can say is they don't have fresh-ground pepper. Not hugely imaginative and most dishes are based on a tasty red sauce, but still lots of menu choices and large portions. The bruschetta is the best I have ever encountered.

Visited November 2013
Cartersville, Georgia
“country cookin'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Yes, that's right! It may just be on Sundays, but this Italian restaurant has a meat and 2 veggies! We had a large group, so that could be why the service was not up to par. Enjoyed the food, though.

• Visited December 2012
Conyers, GA
“Local Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I've seen some not so favorable reviews of this restaurant, so I admit a bit of hesitation going initiailly. I drove up to the parking lot and it was FULL. That won me over, because if the parking lot was full, it had to be good. I went inside and was sat quickly. Because the dining room was full, they sat me near the bar. And then I waited. And waited a little more. Then, saving the situation, someone came, I think it was the (front house) manager and asked me what I wanted to drink, then after gettting my drink, took my order. I did see the waitress twice, but that person saved my experience. And the food was very good. I tried the lasagne. It wasn't quite what I expected, but it was delicious. And the hot bread was delicious. By the way, I noticed a TRIPADVISOR "award" posted prominantly (near the bathroom) but it was posted. So obviously they understand the power of the opinions of their patrons. Overall, a great experience, and I will be back.

• Visited October 2013
Jasper, Georgia
“AWESOME.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Forget the menu.....take my advice. Zucchini sticks and Chicken parmesan !!!!! The staff, the food and the friendly atmosphere will make you want to return over and over. Awesome....enough said.

• Visited October 2013