“Delicious!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The service was wonderful. Our waiter was very attentive. We were worried about service when they seated several large parties after us, but they handled them with ease. Our food arrived very quickly. I had a very flavorful chicken dish and the portions are more than generous. All three of us immensely enjoyed our experience here and will return.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ranger
“Great Mexican food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I absolutely love Mexican food, therefore I am extremely picky whenever I visit a mexican restaurant. The pico de gallo has to be freshly made and the jalapeños must be FRESH, not pickled. They also have to be spicy hot as well. The cheese dip must not be too thick, yet not too runny and the salsa has to be a little spicy, yet I try to be lenient because I know most people can't take hot and spicy food the way I can. (I can eat hot peppers like candy and with each dinner). The affiliated Pueblos in Jasper, GA is great too, so I knew it was probably going to be good, but it was awesome. My husband and I had Faquitas (Texanas) for dinner and it was great. My giant 32 oz. margarita lasted for the entire meal and the service was good too. My nine-year old granddaughter loved her soft tacos. The tab was under $50.00, including an 18% tip, even though we both had alcoholic beverages. : ) The atmosphere was good with actual Mexican music playing and it's nicely decorated. I will DEFINITELY be going back!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cumming, GA
“Just average - have had much better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try this place as we like to give new restaurants a try.

Unfortunately, this place didn't leave a great impression. Salsa and chips appeared to be store-bought and mediocre quality. Our entrees were just ok. My wife had the carne asada and thought the meat was overcooked and poor quality. I had the "Juanitas Special" with chicken which was ok but no better than any typical Mexican chain place I have been to.

Service and atmosphere were pretty good, but that just didn't make up for the mediocre food quality. Will probably not be going back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“Authentic Mexican, Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We were pleased with the quality of the food and the value received. Portions were large and tasty. The owner was there and was cleaning everything to keep it spotless. Gracious Host. Maria, our waitress was one of the best we have had in a long time at any level of rest. She was extremely attentive to our needs and as soon as our glasses were approaching empty, she was there with refills. We went with another couple and everyone was very happy with the quality, value and service. I had the burrito combo. (1 chicken, 1 beef), my wife had the taco salad and our friends had the steak tacos.

• Visited December 2012