“Perfect Customer Service :)” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect Customer Service :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We checked in last night and have been nothing but pleased with our customer service so far!!

We are locals and my young daughters and I decided to have a one night "stay-cation" to celebrate my birthday. We stopped in yesterday with no reservations and were fortunate enough to speak with Marla at the front desk about availability. What a helpful and nice person! She went out of her way to accommodate us, even asking for clarification from another employee when she wasn't sure if the information she was giving us was correct. She learned that it wasn't and was so happy to have learned the correct answer to better help us and future guests. Truly someone who cares about providing the best experience for her customers!!

Other examples of the great customer service we've received:

Valet attendants' flexibility while we were going in and out of the hotel to check availability

Housekeeping's prompt request for linens for the pull out sofa in our suite (which is very comfortable with a memory foam type mattress)

Cheerfulness and helpfulness of room service employee who answered our phone call 5 minutes short of the cut-off time for ordering

Cheerfulness of room service employee who delivered our food a short time later

I was nervous about staying here based on earlier reviews, but I am so glad we did. The staff here has made my wonderful birthday celebration with my girls even nicer with their perfect customer service (especially Marla) and cheerful attitudes :)

Will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family visiting from out of town and stay here for our future "stay-cations"

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We have been travelling the better part of 2 weeks so far this trip. Staying in a wide range of Hotels, ranging from 2 Star to 5 Star. We booked at the Crowne Plaza firstly, because we wanted a 4 star and secondly the price was Great!
On arrival the front entrance was at a stand still, cars blocked the entrance for check In. After 10 minutes of trying to pull up to check in/Valet, with no success, we drove to the self park under ground.
My husband went up to the lobby to check in, it was at least 10 minutes to get the room.
The lobby area is very nice and the property in general definitely appears to be 4 Star..( We couldn't go to Pool/Spa area because Sign posted on door Closed for Chemical treatment!!? On a Friday night!?)
We went up to room and it was extremely stuffy and warm, but clean and nicely appointed.
We turned A/C up and left for dinner. 2 hrs later we returned and temperature hadn't changed! :( it remained stuffy and warm all night.. Next morning at 10am maid service is knocking at our door, we had to yell out that we were still in bed! ( check out is noon). My husband went down to Starbucks to get us a coffee at 11am, and again waited for cashier to get off of a personal phone call, to inform him to serve himself! ( not 4 star service) At noon we proceded to check out..10 minutes my husband stood in a line with only 4 people ahead of him, with only 1 front desk attendant. Finally he lost his patients and we went to the Concierge and asked him to let them know room 731 was leaving!
All in all we have received far better service at the 2 and 3 stars we stayed in this trip.. Thi unfortunate because the hotel is lovely (expect A/C) and has great potential. Thank you :)

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Mark B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter At Ravinia, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your most recent stay with us. While i was happy to hear that the changes we have made to our lobby were positive, our arrival and departure experience left a great deal to be desired. I would also like to apologize for some of the service encounters you had with several of our associates. I will make sure to share your comments with the departments that were involved. I hope that you will give us another opportunity when your travel plans bring you back through Atlanta.
ANTIOCH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Good service at check and through out our stay. Greg , checked us in and gave us an excellent room on the 12 th floor , looking out over Dunwoody. He included an complementary excellent breakfast buffet. The location of the hotel is great ... right off 285 in the perimeter area. The lavish atrium and outdoor gardens (with walking trails) was beautiful. Sign up for the IGH rewards program or you will pay for wifi ($9.95)and valet parking is $15, self parking is free and easy to find in the hotels parking garage. Good solid hotel with good service and clean rooms, will stay again when I'm in Atlanta area.( highly recommend)

Room Tip: higher floors provide great views
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Jailita E, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter At Ravinia, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Wonderful! It is truly great to hear how Greg was able to make your stay more enjoyable! We really appreciate the kind remarks about our excellent breakfast buffet, beautiful atrium and the great location our hotel is position at. Also, our team is so excited you joined our IHG Rewards program there are a lot of benefits for you once you start to earn points. Thank you again and we hope to see you very soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My 1st impression:
No toilet paper roll holder in the bathroom - really?
Unreliable wifi
Ceiling peeling in the bathroom
Closet looks as if a field hockey game was played in it. Not vacuumed.
Rusty trash cans - strange
Unable to control temp in room. 60 degrees or nothing!
Unable to turn on water when I arrived. Brute force required after "so called" fixing. Waited 30 min for that fix.
And the worst -- drum roll please-- they left me stranded at the office building I went to for training. The shuttle took me there and after many phone calls and false promises I had to accept a ride from a woman who worked in the office building who saw I had been sitting on the steps of the building for more than an hour. The hotel is .8 miles away.
This was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. The manager offered a $40 dinner credit for my troubles. That's all it meant to him. It very much aligned with a clear lack of commitment to customer service and the overall upkeep of the property. I promise you that you should run from this place. You will receive the value of an old $50/night hotel.

Upside
Service providers were friendly
There was a good vanity mirror in the bathroom
Restaurants on property were all good.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Jailita E, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter At Ravinia, responded to this review, 1 week ago
On the behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize. Words can not express how deeply sorry we are for what you encountered at our hotel. Please, when you have a minute, contact Mark Barker whom is are General Manager or Fitz Stewart, Room Division Manager so we can discuss how we can make this right. Thank you again for writing us and we sincerely hope you will give us another chance.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel itself was nice. I booked this hotel via Hotwire Secret Rate so I got a great price.
*The Valet Guys Were Very Helpful and eager to assist you.
*There was a beautiful area outside the hotel where you can eat or simply relax.
*Free Parking...however I advise you to park on 3, the spaces on 2 are very tight.
*Great shopping across the street.
*Room Service gave me a time of 30 min which ended up being 1hour and 45 minutes.
The young gentleman that checked me in was not very enthusiastic...he was kinda blah. However, there was a young lady standing there who got the keys and prepped them. She looked down at my ID and said thank you Mr. Brown and wished me a happy birthday so that immediately turned that experience around. The furniture seemed a bit dated, but overall a very pleasant stay. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Mr Brown,
On the behalf of the entire Crowne Plaza Team, Happy Belated Birthday! It is so good to hear how we turned what could have been a OK experience, to one where you will return for another stay. It is very uplifting. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a review and we can not wait to see you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fritz, Felicia, Naz and Sandy went above and beyond to make my stay A FABULOUS ONE! I need to let the world know that this hotel dies do is best to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Wow amazing! Thank you for the kind remark. Our team will definitely let Fitz, Felicia, Naz and Sandy now what a wonderful job they did. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future!
roswell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is my favorite in the ATLANTA area. The rooms are comfortable and nicely appointed. The difference is the staff. I had a fantastic experience thanks to Felicia and Work. Can't wait to come back.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
It really is wonderful to hear how are staff was able to make your stay that much more exciting! Our team will definitely let Felica and Work know how they enhanced your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback and we can't wait for you to visit us again.

Been to Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter At Ravinia? Share your experiences!