Room is nice, breakfast and other services is great. Dont expect to use WiFi unless you pay for it and ask 100 questions to get on. There is no Line in the room, like stated. Its in the lobby. Room access is paid only on WiFi and getting the info on it from the staff, is an act of congress. Charge it to the room like I did and they deducted it from price. NOT COOL. I paid for it, so I did not like having to charge it every time I wanted on the Internet. I did not even use it the last day, so from the way they charged me, I should of been refunded 10 dollars. I paid 10 bucks a day for it, but had to register it each day I used it. Not a good system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently remodeled upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers free parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Atlanta Embassy Suites