“Good Room, WiFi NOT” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Dunwoody
Huntsville, United States
“Good Room, WiFi NOT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Room is nice, breakfast and other services is great. Dont expect to use WiFi unless you pay for it and ask 100 questions to get on. There is no Line in the room, like stated. Its in the lobby. Room access is paid only on WiFi and getting the info on it from the staff, is an act of congress. Charge it to the room like I did and they deducted it from price. NOT COOL. I paid for it, so I did not like having to charge it every time I wanted on the Internet. I did not even use it the last day, so from the way they charged me, I should of been refunded 10 dollars. I paid 10 bucks a day for it, but had to register it each day I used it. Not a good system.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

391 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have stayed at this Embassy Suites during several visits to the Atlanta area. The hotel is located close to many fine dining options, and is in the heart of corporate business around Peachtree Dunwoody and the Perimeter Circle. The property is clean and quiet. I find the accommodations worth the expense of the stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Easy access walking distance to shops and eating establishments. Clean hotel and friendly staff. Evening reception is a great added touch. Overall the stay was very enjoyable - we stay at hotel 5-6 times per year

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

fort worth, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

the rooms were not cleaned daily, there was filthy sheets, a maid walked in on me, couldn't keep an ingternet connection and the shuttle driver was mean. The spa pool seemed like it hadn't been cleaned in a year- and there is not a good selection of workout equipment you need firmer pillows

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Natasha G, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. However, I would like to apologize for the other inconveniences as well. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Attention corporate...send in your turnaround team...this place needs help.

This was the worst stay we have ever had at at Embassy Suites. Let's start with the good. Rooms were clean. Ok now onto the problems. The place is out dated. There are stains on the carpets in the common areas. Of the 3 elevators, it seemed a different one was always broken. The place seemed to be almost full over the Memorial day weekend. So how do you run out of forks at breakfast half way at 9:15am? A few arrows would help those going thru the line at breakfast, people were coming in from both sides...what a mess. Most of the food seemed under cooked and runny. More staff was needed or a staff that worked. Our family event had 18 rooms booked for three nights. Reports from the family said the front desk staff was unpleasant (but that did not happen to me.) On Sunday the front desk called to tell us that we had to vacate the hospitality suite. We had it booked thru Monday. They were not nice on the phone, but did allow us to stay when the person who booked all the events went down to the front desk. The sink was stopped up in the hospitality suite (never got fixed). The clock in our room 421 was set one hour behind. There was no way to reset it ourselves (you have to have a special key to change the time). I reported it to the front desk, but it never was fixed. Guest reported towels were removed from the room by the cleaning staff and never replaced. We were missing the floor mat the last night. I hung my towels up that I did not want replaced but they replaced the all every day. (no sign about putting towels on the floor to have replaced.) both of the wall lamps by out bed were about to fall off the wall. Tilting very badly. Two members of our family reported that the tv did not work in there room. They had to turn the tv off and on twice to get a picture. The hotels website says you can get free Internet using a wire, but there was no place to hook a wire in each room. In the lobby, there was a sign on the wall that said house phone, but there was none around.

This place needs a makeover. Maybe the holiday weekend was just too much for them. They will not see me back at this hotel.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Natasha G, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry we were not able to provide you and your family with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry for all of the inconveniences you experienced. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and your review will help us do just that. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.
Alabaster, Alabama, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Rude staff but close to MARTA line. Relatively quiet. Dated decor. The breakfast was below average. I have stayed at Embassy Suites before but probably will not again based on this experience. My recommendation is to go somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Natasha G, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Tonya, Pat, Nikki, Pearl, Hector, David, Don and the rest of the staff at Crowne Pointe are exceptional. Everyone was so friendly, nice, helpful, polite and generous. Always a smile, wonderful service. Epitome of southern hospitality. Love this crew and will recommend this hotel to everyone I know. This is my place anytime in ATL. Wonderful doesn't even describe it. KUDOS!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!