I visited this property for two nights in December 2012 for a meeting. Check in was friendly and helpful. I am a elite member of the hotel's loyalty program so I was given a room on the top floor. The room had been updated in the not-too-distant past (i.e., flat screen TVs, etc.); however, there were some signs of wear and tear (wallpaper starting to peel in places, a little black mold or staining on the grout). The bed was comfortable. I liked the general design of the two-bedroom suite, the refrigerator and microwave were handy, and the shower water was hot - just as I like it.
The location is a plus or minus depending upon what you need. The location was fine for me since I was there for a meeting. I did not need to be downtown Atlanta. I had a car so the restaurants, salon and shops I wanted to visit were easy to visit.
The one major downer was that some of the staff were severely lacking in a customer service orientation. The people I encountered at check-in were great. Later in my stay, I was confronted with an inability to manage simple requests with a can-do attitude.
Would I stay at this property again? It would depend upon the circumstances. If I were visiting a conference hosted there, yes. If I did not need to be at the location for a conference, I would need to consider other options.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Embassy Suites Atlanta
- Atlanta Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently remodeled upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers free parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.