The bed is great...Slept awesome...Very comfortable.
The Pillows are cool, you have a whole range of choices as 5 are on the be (mini pillows)
The linens are great quality and nice to sleep in.
The in-room decaf coffee is awesome, better than in the lobby/restaurant.
Half and half included,
Free happy hour with snacks from 5:30-7:30 is great.
Location, okay...but you either have to take the shuttle or walk a half mile or so to go anywhere., though there is a steak house at the bottom of the hill. Rental car is suggested, even if for a short trip to the mall (stores/eating).
Great breakfast! Omelets cooked to order!
STAFF IS AWESOME, very personable.
NO WI-FI unless you pay an ungodly fee of $10 or more a day. Ridiculous amount. $1-2 a day, ok, cuz you figure most people are gone during the day anyway.
Hot water is never really hot....tepid and you have to wait 10 minutes for it to warm up. Aged plumbing?
The furniture had holes in it, one as big as the base of a coffee cup (on the couch) ...bathroom wooden stand was falling apart.
Lampshades falling apart.
Think of it as an elderly hotel that needs some maintenance....but if you aren't a fanatic for absolute perfection, it's quite okay.
I'd stay here again, but for the cost, and no wi-fi, and lack of hot water at times, I'd have to argue the price. I've stayed at better places for less money....having traveled the world. Don't expect 5 stars, but the people who stay here are mostly here for training nearby, so consider it a comraderie type place to meet other IT people. NO WI-FI? You gotta be kidding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently remodeled upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers free parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Atlanta Embassy Suites