I stayed at the Embassy Suites Perimeter Center in November, 2012 with my son and his friend for a birthday weekend. We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past. As written in other reviews, the Embassy brand brings with it the expectation that you will have the Manager's Reception (drinks and snacks) as well as the Cooked to order hot breakfast. I also appreciate the fact that each Embassy has two-room suites with a locking door between them, as well as two TV's in each suite. They also have an atrium setting that offers guests a good place to hang out if they don't want to be in their room.
This particular Embassy Suites, I believe, is a little older than some other Embassy hotels. I'm pretty low-maintenance, so this doesn't bother me. That being said, I did notice that other reviews listed such things as the wallpaper peeling in places and little things like that. So I took a closer look this last time, and I did notice that there might be a small stain here or there (always in an out of the way place) or a worn portion of wallpaper here and there that might cause other guests to get upset.
As for me, I was very happy with my room. The facilities were first-rate and very clean. The indoor pool was in great shape as was the workout room. My room was also in great condition. The atrium was, again, a good place to hang out and watch football, have a snack/drink, etc.
Also, the parking is complimentary, so you don't have to pay extra for that like you would at other Embassy Suites where I have stayed. The location is excellent, with many restaurants and a good mall (Perimeter Place) very close to the hotel.
I will definitely stay here again. The property may be a bit older, but it is still one of my favorite hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Embassy Suites Atlanta
- Atlanta Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently remodeled upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers free parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.