“Very nice!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cheltenham
“Very nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of a tour of the Deep South from the UK. I found the hotel to be very clean, the rooms spacious and beds very comfy. The staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. The food was good and my favourite was the breakfast buffet which was plentiful. My only little gripe is what it was out of the way of anything unless you had a car. Being on a tour by coach we were dropped off at 4pm and we had to stay in the hotel for the rest of the day with nothing to do. Fine if you want to just chill out and have an early night, but if we you wanted a drink and to socialise you could only go to the hotel bar which was of course expensive. Saying that though I probably stay here again as it was a lovely hotel.

Room Tip: If you want action and don't have transport, you're probably better staying in a hotel in do...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for the post! It is great to hear that our associates provided friendly service and that you enjoyed our bountiful breakfast buffet. I would like to recommend that you take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service in the future which runs daily to a number of fantastic shopping and dining options in the Perimeter area. If you are in town for more than an evening, you can also access the MARTA train (one block from the hotel) which will take you directly to several Atlanta attractions. Please let us know when you are planning a return trip so that we can help set up an itinerary of items to enjoy!

210 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Roswell, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The ambiance of this hotel is great. You have restaurant services all night and a great breakfast buffet in the morning, The location is near the MARTA, Perimeter mall and nearby restaurants if you want to leave the hotel. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. We stayed on the 14th floor facing the King and Queen Building if ever you decide to lodge here. The pool facilites was enjoyable for a relaxing moment. I look forward to another stay at this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the MARTA Rail.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Comfort and relaxation while on business or pleasure are key elements in today’s hectic travel world. Thanks for choosing to relax with us! Positive comments like yours help motivate our team to continue to provide genuine care and service. We look forward to your return.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here Memorial Day weekend. It was busy. Lots of activities going on. I booked Fri-Mon. When I arrived Fri late night the young man from Pittsburgh was very helpful and kind. Overall the hotel is nice and clean. But there were some issues with our pillow cases. Not all just 3 of the 6-7 on our king sized bed. The staff is pretty friendly but I had one issue.... I called the front desk around 5 AM for new towels & sheets due to an accident in the room. I spoke to the front desk 4 times... Long story short I never received what I asked for. It wasn't until later that morning when I called again that they delivered. I never received an explanation on what happened But the young lady that was working was very kind and quickly assisted us. We did not eat on site or use the pool but the restaurant looked nice and the pool was clean and not over crowded. They have a fairly big pool that is outdoors and indoors. It is located right by I285 & plenty of shopping & dining. It's approximately 45 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from downtown. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide insight into your experience at our hotel. I want to personally apologize that you had to call back multiple times and that there was any issue in your room in the first place. We strive for our guests to have a problem free stay, and when an opportunity arises to respond on the first notice to complete resolution. We have used your feedback to provide additional training for our team and to ensure they have access to appropriate resources in the overnight hours to take care of our guests in a timely manner. I am confident we have corrected the issue for the future.
You noted in your post that you would stay here again. We would love to be able to show you the cleanliness standards and great service that we are known for and that you may have read about in other reviews. Thank you again for your comments!
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I frequent the Atlanta area. This hotel was the perfect location for all I needed to do. The rooms, grounds, service were all exceptional. Staff were exceptionally courteous and attentive during the day and night! Very close to all shopping needs, close to the highways and eateries. Just wish the wifi was free in the rooms. Only free in the lobby. Breakfast was $18 per person...hot with variety. I opted out and went to Perimeter Center...Panera Bread. Great location. Wouldn't mind staying here again and again.

Room Tip: 10th floor had great views
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the post and comments on our "exceptional team". We would love for you to stay again and again. I appreciate your feedback about the Internet...It is currently free in the Lobby and Greatroom, or you can have it bundled in your room rate with a package called "Wired for Business". Marriott continues to look at options that will ensure great speed and connectivity at an affordable rate. As General Manager, I will continue to elevate your request for it to be free.
Taylorsville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were renovated and looked great. Housekeeping was great. I will be sure to visit this hotel next time I'm in the area and would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. The housekeeping team is very proud of their new rooms and works hard to keep them clean and detailed for our guests. I will share your comments today at the morning stand up meeting. Thank you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a typical Marriott, but what sets it apart is the service here. I stayed there the 11th on a Saturday it was busy but if I'm correct Andreas and Sanita were amazing. They made me feel welcome and tended to my every need. The rooms are small, but it's close to shopping and plenty of food. They also offer a shuttle service within a few miles of the property. The two associates knew me by name and Everytime I passed they made sure I was acknowledged. We will be holding a conference there next year and I'm excited to return!

• Stayed May 2013
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
You are speaking of Andros and Sunita, two of our fabuluos front office associates. They will be thrilled to know they made a difference in your stay. Thank you!
Angmering, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

the hotel is a typical Marriott, just does the job. The staff are friendly and efficient, rooms are large and comfortable. The hotel was full but did not hear a sound, must be the quietest hotel ever.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Quiet comfort and a friendly staff....we are glad you enjoyed your trip. Our doors are open when you are ready to return to the Atlanta area. Thank you for your feedback.

Been to Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!