Marriott is starting to impress me more and more. I travel a lot for work and would highly recommend this hotel. I stayed one night for business. The rooms have clearly been remodeled lately and even if not in my style they are nice. The beds are very comfortable. There is plenty of desk space with four electrical outlets up top. There are even two outlets on the lamp on the night stand. I had breakfast in the restaurant and it was way above expectations. They had free Wall Street Journals and USA Today's available. The entire staff was cheerful, even enthusiastic despite it being 6:30 AM. There were made to order omelettes that I even got with goat cheese (goat cheese at the Marriott?!?!) and fresh ripe strawberries with the fruit vs the typical unripe melon (berries at the Marriott?!?!). There were even pecans and whipped cream and sugar-free syrup with the waffles and french toast. The server, Nom (sp?), was so delightful that I half thought it must be her first day-- but when I asked-- she has worked there for 7 years. Clearly, they are hiring people with the H-factor (H for hospitality) and staffing the morning shift with morning people. There was a shuttle, with a driver, Jonathan, who was also cheerful and drove me to my nearby meeting in the hotel van. Oh-- and the last two Marriotts that I have stayed in have offered Fiji water in the room-- THANK YOU. I don't know if this is a new corporate policy, but I am a huge fan of real water vs. the Pepsi/Coke Aquafina/Dasani filtered water with sodium added. Two thumbs up. I'd recommend and return. (PS- I didn't use it, but it looked like there was a very nice pool at this hotel).
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Hotel
- Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Marriott Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a premier location in Perimeter Center, and boasting a recent $23 Million renovation, the Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center Hotel provides travelers with unparalleled service and Southern comforts. This modern hotel in Dunwoody features a vibrant Greatroom, where guests can gather in flexible work spaces. For those looking to explore, our Atlanta Perimeter hotel is minutes away from Cox Enterprises, fine dining, and world class shopping at Perimeter Mall and15 minutes from downtown via MARTA. Unwind in one of 341 spacious Dunwoody hotel rooms, featuring wireless Internet access, or visit the revitalized Concierge Lounge. This classic hotel in Dunwoody, GA offers exciting amenities including complementary parking, a fitness center and a stylish ''day and night bar'', serving savory regional cuisine that transition from morning to evening. Discover over 18,000 sq ft of revitalized meeting space for innovative gatherings. Experience a favorite amongst Dunwoody, GA hotels at Marriott Perimeter Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.