I travel constantly with my job and I stay in a lot of Marriotts and Hiltons all over and you pretty much know what to expect from a Marriott, but this hotel has impressed me. I am currently on my third week here and I LOVE it. I don't even want to go home! The rooms are really nicely styled and modern and the bed has the softest pillows ever.
Now I am a Marriott gold member, so I do get the perk of free breakfast and dinner in the concierge lounge, but even if you don't get those perks, the entire hotel appears to be COMPLETELY re-done. Everything looks brand new and super clean. I am paranoid about germs in hotels, but this place looks spotless. You can tell the employees here take a lot of pride in the hotel and their jobs and everyone has been totally courteous. I have substantive conversations with the staff every time I see them!
Now let's go back to the breakfast and dinner perks for Elite members: the breakfast is the usual if you've ever had it from a Marriott (fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereals, various breads/pastries, eggs, bacon, and cold cuts.) What is different from other Marriott's I've been to is the dinner. It is a 100% full meal! Awesome salad of mixes greens every night, cheese platter, soup, and a meat and starch in buffet style, serve yourself portions. And the food is very good. The only downside is the fact that I've been here three weeks now, so I've seen the food repeated week after week.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Hotel
- Marriott Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a premier location in Perimeter Center, and boasting a recent $23 Million renovation, the Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center Hotel provides travelers with unparalleled service and Southern comforts. This modern hotel in Dunwoody features a vibrant Greatroom, where guests can gather in flexible work spaces. For those looking to explore, our Atlanta Perimeter hotel is minutes away from Cox Enterprises, fine dining, and world class shopping at Perimeter Mall and15 minutes from downtown via MARTA. Unwind in one of 341 spacious Dunwoody hotel rooms, featuring wireless Internet access, or visit the revitalized Concierge Lounge. This classic hotel in Dunwoody, GA offers exciting amenities including complementary parking, a fitness center and a stylish ''day and night bar'', serving savory regional cuisine that transition from morning to evening. Discover over 18,000 sq ft of revitalized meeting space for innovative gatherings. Experience a favorite amongst Dunwoody, GA hotels at Marriott Perimeter Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.