I don't know what happened to this place, the food is just not good. And its obvious from the empty parking lot on a Saturday night when every other restaurant in the area has long waits. This used to be a great restaurant, but now they have a very limited menu of very average good. Of the 5 people in our party, non liked their food. As usual their house wine is watered down, but more disturbing they pour it into regular water glasses, which in our case had just come out of the dishwasher, which obviously uses a bleach based detergent, because the water left from the dishwasher on the glasses smelled and tasted strongly of bleach. Very distastefull. Also during our brief time there, at least 3 times waiters dropped plates to the floor that of course shattered and made a big noise. This is just unacceptable.
Spend your money somewhere else, you will not enjoy it here.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.