“Nice Replacement for Wildfire at Perimeter” 4 of 5 stars

(770) 730-8447
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille - Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles… awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you"ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their "Achievement of Excellence Award." Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Atlanta
“Nice Replacement for Wildfire at Perimeter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had a business luncheon at the newly opened Capital Grille near Perimeter Mall this week and had a mainly good experience. The menu has a lot of good alternative options from appetizers to main courses. We were both very pleased with our meals (Salmon and the Chopped Salad) and the service was pretty good with two exceptions. My associate had finished his meal, but it was very clear I was still eating my lunch, but the waitress still cleared my bread plate, the bread basket, and my dining partner's lunch & bread plates. (If I didn't have a mouth full of salad I would have said something.) To me the message was "You've been here long enough; time to go." It was not like there were no empty tables or people were waiting to be seated. The waitress also spent way too much time after delivering the bill chatting about her opinions of the iPhone vs. the Android and the various cell phone providers. I will definitely go back, but hope to not get that particular waitress. (I was torn between giving this restaurant a 3 or a 4. I'd give the menu a 5 and the service a 3, so I settled on 4.)

• Visited October 2012