“Good food. Noisy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Atlanta
“Good food. Noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was very tasty and the menu varied at our first visit to Marlow's Tavern in Dunwoody, GA. The service was attentive, but slow coming out of the kitchen. It is a very noisy place. Don't go if you are looking for a quiet meal. I would call it very energetic. There was a large crowd on the deck and they seemed to really be enjoying themselves. We will try it again.

Visited September 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good, Though Inconsistent Food, Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My family and I have tried Marlow's Tavern in Dunwoody three times since it opened a few weeks ago. We are thrilled to have a good restaurant in Dunwoody, a neighborhood sorely in need of good restaurants. I would love to report that it is consistently excellent. I can report that the service has been consistently excellent - accommodating and attentive. The food, however, is somewhat variable. The burgers are excellent, as are the fish tacos. However we also had a chopped salad that was mediocre and a panini that was not good. Hopefully these are inconsistencies that will be worked out as they work on their menu more. In the meantime, I do recommend trying it and supporting this local, neighborhood restaurant.

• Visited August 2012