“Delicious food, gracious service, nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

(770) 353-3000
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Viceroy Royal Indian Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 50 restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: Indian
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious food, gracious service, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My friends and I tried this place because it is a sister restaurant to one in NC that one of my friends frequented, and we were not disappointed. It is in a strip mall in a very busy and commercial part of town, so when we walked into the somewhat elegant decor we were pleasantly surprised. Our server was new and just learning, but his boss or the owner was quick to correct him and make sure that everything was right. She was also quite gracious about explaining the menu and making suggestions for us. We had a mixed appetizer of Tandoori meats (loved the chicken but not the lamb) and fried vegetables, which was fun to sample. (I couldn't figure out what the one I like the best was!) I had Tandoori Chicken Tikka, which was all white meat and perfectly seasoned -- it was delicious. My companions were also pleased with their entrees. We will definitely be back, as it is a good "in-between" location for us.

• Visited March 2012