You added Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta Georgia
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at the Staybridge Suites for two nights while our wood floors were being refinished. We were very pleased. From my observation the typical clientele are business people on longer term (more than one or two nights) temporary assignments, and a few families who I guessed were in the process of relocating.

Staybridge does an excellent job of catering to these guests. They have an included breakfast that was more than adequate and varied from day to day. In addition, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, they have a beer and wine happy hour that was well attended both nights that we were there. The happy hour included an extensive salad bar and bar type foods, such as chili. Many people were making dinner out of the happy hour offerings. Moreover, there seemed to be a great deal of socializing among the guests.

And I would be remiss if I failed to comment on the pleasant demeanor of all the staff that I interacted with.

I try to save five star ratings for those properties that pleasantly surprise me. Staybridge did. Despite trying to find something to be disappointed about, I could not come up with anything. And I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast bar and the happy hour.

We will have another occasion in the next month when we will need to sleep away from our home for a night or two. No doubt we will be back at Staybridge Suites.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Ray D, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Kerwin G.

Thank you for such a great review of our hotel and team! We are so happy you had a great experience. This is exactly what Staybridge Suites is all about, feeling at home even when you are away from your own.

I hope your floors turned out great! Come back and see us anytime.

Ray Diaz - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Literally the best personalities work here at the staybridge. KJ and Jerry really made the experience worth staying here! Usually shuttle drivers isn't where it's at, but you will see either one of these guys working for other departments and making a difference!! That's what guest service is all about. Above and beyond. It's been a great experience.

• Stayed February 2015
Dear Christine N.

I couldn't agree with you more, we have a great team here, and KJ and Jerry are among the best!! I am glad you had a great experience and I appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

I would be interested in knowing what we could have done better to earn a 5 Star review. If you want to share, please feel free to email me at ray.diaz@ihg.com.

Thank you again, we hope you will come back and see us soon!

Ray Diaz - General Manager
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a layover that Delta put me in due to a flight delay. The staff was friendly, the rooms were large and clean, and overall a nice comfortable experience. Note, the beds are really comfortable and I would highly recommend this place over any other hotel in the area.

However, I would recommend adding a water fountain or refill station on every floor. They had pitchers in the rooms, but I had to go all the way down to the gym to refill water. Also, if a tech can somehow allow all the buttons to work for all elevators that would be great. I found everyone being confused and having to press both up/down buttons so that at least 1 of the 3 elevators would work and come down.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
boston, ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was our first stay at Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter, and we will be back! We had a family group with a variety of ages and requests. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help us. We also enjoyed the breakfasts, the well--appointed rooms with kitchens, And it is a good value!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

This was a very clean environment which is always a concern at hotels, right? The staff cleaned and were not intrusive whatsoever. I was greeted every time I entered or left the lobby! Breakfast was simple but tasty and FREE! Always check out their social hour for good finger food! Super friendly staff made a trip a long away from home less disparaging.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

Rooms were clean, friendly staff, convenient location, shuttle van within 3 miles, and the breakfast was pretty good for a free continental. Free wifi too! I would definitely stay there again any time we are in the area!

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2015

Overall, Staybridge is a great value and offers clean, well thought-out accommodations with great inclusive breakfasts and dinner/social hours. The staff was friendly, proactively reached out to guests and was very insightful.

Travelling alone for the first time on business to this destination, one of the staff members went truly 'above and beyond' to assist me with everything from providing a sincere welcome, valuable information, an unexpected shuttle ride on a very cold day and intuitive care and kindness. K.J. this is a well-earned 'shout out' to you - you are a fantastic Staybridge representative and a wonderful person.

I would recommend this hotel to vacation and business travelers!

Room Tip: My stay was booked through a corporate travel desk - the suite was great and I was pleasantly surpri...