Save Saved
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
Holden, Missouri
“RN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The staff here are excellent. KJ was more than helpful and friendly. This is a very clean friendly and nice place to stay. I have no complaints. Very homey atmosphere. I would recommend this hotel to someone else.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Your comments are much appreciated. I'll be certain to let KJ know you've singled him out individually for his service. Please think of us the next time you are in the area!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Greenwood, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed in this hotel about a month ago, and was pleasantly surprised. I had to have eye surgery, and this was a nice place to rest between surgeries for my husband and I. We spent 5 nights and 6 days at this hotel. The breakfast was pretty good, now I have had better at the Embassy Suites, BUT....I have had FAR worse at all other hotels and considering it is included in your hotel stay at no extra charge, it was a very nice convenience! They also serve dinner like 3 or 4 nights during the week....pizza, potato bar, etc., nothing extravagant, but going out in Atlanta daily can really add up, so this was a very nice surprise also! They also have a little area next to the front desk where they sell ice cream, soups, frozen dinners, crackers, drinks....you will not have to worry about starving at this hotel, LOL! Hotel is very clean, the outdoor area is very neat. nice little pool, hot tub, 2 huge gas grills, and a place to sit outdoors with a really nice fireplace/firepit. I gave this Hotel a 5 because it is one of the better hotels in the area, and you get a lot for your money, like a Full kitchen, including a full size fridge, dishwasher real silver wear, plates, cups, pots, pans....etc. Very clean hotel rooms, very comfortable beds. I have 2 cons.....My first is how loud the air condition unit in our bedroom was...we called about it, and they promptly sent someone up....but what got to me was that the guy at the front desk told me that all of the units were the same, and that there was nothing wrong with it. Well, he did not know that my husband works on Air Conditioners for a living. We did not fuss, we let it go, because the air was cooling the room, and after a while I guess I got used to the noise....But my husband went to get something out of the car, " I thought "....instead he went outside because he felt sure that he knew what the problem was, and just wanted to look for himself....he went back in and told the guy at the front desk that it was leaking outside and used all his big words, lol, and explained that the noise was because of a problem that needed to be fixed and he just wanted to let him know before it broke. But I don't know if the guy understood? My second con was that there were not a lot of channels to choose from on the tv, and when you are staying such a length of time, it would be nice to have more choices......But they did give us HBO, etc.
So, would we go back???? YES!!! and we will actually be back for more eye surgeries in just 4 days, LOL, so, I would definitely recommend this hotel. ONe more thing, the furniture is ok, but softer more comfy would make it perfect :) Bottom line, love the place! Felt very safe! And in a big City, what more can you ask for????

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter. We're are so glad you've taken this opportunity to let us know how we're doing. Comments and feedback from our guests is very important to us and can only help us to get better every day! Our hope is that your surgery went well. We'll see you again soon!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a great hotel for spending a week in training at Rivinia in Atlanta. The room was clean, well stocked, comfortable and the staff was very helpful. The pool had a great landscape, though I didn't go in. The manager's social on Tuesday and Wednesday was great. (Thursday was nachos and I'm not a fan, but I'm sure it was good, too). The shuttle ran so often that I never worried about being late. Target was within walking distance, as well as plenty of places to eat. And the manager was very professional, nice and was always ready to help. This staff definitely had a spirit of service.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share with the team!! We always enjoy hearing that our guests have enjoyed their stay. Please think of us any time you are in the Atlanta area!!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm currently staying at the Staybridge. I'll be here for another week. The room is big, the staff are super friendly and their social nights are an awesome idea. However, the wireless internet is absolutely horrid. I just spent 10 minutes trying to connect to the local portal so I could access the internet. The network here is completely overloaded. I'm writing this review while tethered to my cell phone. I love the location of the hotel so I won't be relocating but it's a pretty big bummer.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
I appreciate you sharing your comments with us. I'm glad to hear you are having an "excellent stay" however somewhat disheartened to hear of your issues with the internet. In the rare instances that we have internet concerns, they are usually corrected right away. I will contact you today to see if we can get them resolved as I was not aware prior. Thanks so much again for sharing and I trust you will enjoy the remainder of your stay.
Calvary, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This StayBridge Suite hotel is great. Its a nice location, near all the main routes, but off the downtown traffic. They serve a nice hot breakfast, the rooms are great - large, clean, reasonably priced (we used AAA), several channels on both TV's - one in the living area and one in the bedroom. Our room had a kitchenette area which was great for our Garth Brooks concert and football weekend getaway. There were kids in the pool and lots of nice parking around the building. Good secure, safe area - could even walk a few blocks for exercise. Recommend this location for easy access to any Atlanta suburb or area (maybe except deep south by the airport)

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are suites with kitchenette, so any room is great. Most rooms have view of woo...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Its always nice to hear from our return guests. Thanks for sharing your comments with us and we definitely look forward to seeing you again!!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this property for a week long training. The hotel room was a little under par even though the look was refreshed. The bed was just alright but it had full kitchen and nearby a good amount of shopping and restaurants. All walking distance. The staff was amazing! From the front desk to housekeeping to the shuttle driver! I've never stayed at a more friendly property. Price was great and the only reason I don't give full stars is because the bed and room I was in was not the best.... BUT I would definitely stay again! I mean they have social nights with free wine and beer! Can't go wrong with that! Quality property and well worth the price.

• Stayed September 2014
I appreciate you taking time to provide us with your feedback. The staff will definitely enjoy hearing your kind words and I will be sure to share with them. I'm sorry you did not find the bed as comfortable as would have liked. I'd really like to hear more specifics about your stay! I'm glad to hear you'll be back and we look forward to having you!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

My suite was spacious and well appointed. They serve a wonderful hot breakfast every day and dinner 3 nights a week. When I chose to utilize my cooktop, there were numerous pots and pans etc...to make life feel like home. The staff were superb as well. Their helpful attitude and non-stop smiles made me feel so welcome. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone who is staying more than just a few days because with the DVD player and kitchen, it saves you a lot of money on entertainment and food.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor and it was wonderful. I will say, I doubt that there is a bad room in the hot...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for sharing your comments. We are happy you chose to stay with us and certainly enjoy hearing the kind words you've shared! Please come visit us again soon!!

Been to Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East? Share your experiences!