“Our stay at Staybridge” 5 of 5 stars

Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Dunwoody
“Our stay at Staybridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The room was wonderful - mini-kitchen, suite with a door separating living area from bedroom. Clean, quiet, staff was friendly. The bed was very comfortable. Our toilet clogged, maintenance came right away to fix it. A good variety of dairy, grain, and typical breakfast foods were provided for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

208 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a comfortable stay. The shuttle service is very nice. Special thanks to KJ. He was very helpful and very prompt in dropping me and picking up from various points.
Philiberto was also very helpful and caring. He made sure I was comfortable and helped with anything I needed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Your comments are very much appreciated. The team always enjoys hearing that they've made a positive impact on our guests!! I'll definitely let KJ and Philiberto know that you've mentioned them personally! We're grateful to have them both as part of our team.
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent hotel. It was clean. The staff was friendly. Had a wonderful time after work with the hotel staff/social time. Breakfast was excellent and gave a variety of choices. I was there for a whole week while working at my job. All the offices are in close proximity. They even provided transportation to the Perimeter mall.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us! We really appreciate you taking time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stay. Please think of us the next time you are in Atlanta!!
Livingston, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel over the past four years and this most recent stay was not up to par. Check-in took too long as they attempted to train a new person. While training is OK, when it takes too long an experienced person should assume responsibility. At night the fire alarm went off. The printer in the small business center was not working and based on the receptionists comment it sounded like this was not a new problem. Too bad that the level has gone down.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking time to provide us with your feedback. I'm sorry that your recent experience was not up to the level of service we are known to provide. Your comments are so valuable to us so that we can improve on the areas in which we may not have been up to par. Thank you so much and I will share your comments with the team. Again my apologies. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice service, KJ and philly (an old driver) were very helpful during our stay. Comfortable environment , easy access to perimeter mall and all the good eateries are close by. Good shuttle service adds to the convenience.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for taking time to provide us with your comments! I will be sure to let KJ and Fili know how pleased you were with their service! We hope to see you again!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here last week with my husband and children in a 2 bedroom suite. The room was nicely laid out. We had complimentary breakfast every morning. Nice waffles and eggs. The breakfast ends too early though. It ends at 9.30am Monday to Friday. The hotel is right next door to the perimeter mall which was very good for shopping. I used the laundry room which is complimentary and unlike other staybridge suites, the service is free. This was very good. The gym is small but adequate. We had a leaking toilet the day before we left However the hotel attended to it promptly and efficiently. All in all a good stay and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Its good to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The team is proud to work here and dedicated to providing top-notch service. Thanks for letting others know about us and your experience here. Please think of us the next time you are in the Atlanta area!
Graniteville, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in town for a conference this past weekend at the GWCC that was Friday and Saturday. I checked in late Friday evening and stayed through Sunday around lunchtime. I checked pricing of MANY other hotels throughout the Atlanta metro area for this weekend. My search points were price under $100/night, free hot breakfast, good to great reviews and easy access to a Marta train station so I could catch the train downtown for the conference rather than fighting traffic. This place nailed all of those points. In fact, it was the closest hotel to the conference that was less than $100, if I recall correctly. The fact that I got a king SUITE for that price was icing on the cake! The hotel is right off I-285 for easy access to just about anything.

Check-in was quick and easy. I'd been feeling under the weather all week, so I went ahead and made arrangements for late checkout (a perk for IGH Rewards members) on Sunday. There was plenty of parking surrounding the hotel, but the lighting wasn't the greatest in all spots. However, this seems to be a very safe area, so that wasn't really a worry, just something I noticed.

Got a room on the top (5th) floor facing the beautiful sunset that night in the west! Elevators are pretty slow here, so if you're in a hurry to get to a bathroom, use the one in the lobby! Room was super spacious, especially for one. Could easily accommodate 3-4 people comfortably between the king bed and sleeper sofa. Nice little kitchen with fridge, 2 burner cook top, microwave, sink and dishwasher. Fridge has an ice maker, too, which is a nice touch to not have to run up the hallway and get ice that would be melted in 2 hours at most hotels. Quite a bit of awkward empty space in the kitchen area that seemed odd...big enough for a small dance floor! ha Standard desk, lamps, plug-ins, ethernet, sofa and TV in that room. Double doors lead into a roomy king bedroom with another TV. Washroom and closet off that part, with a separate room for tub/shower and toilet. Water was super hot, and the shower had great pressure, so I was really happy there. Bed was plenty comfortable with tons of pillows, and the A/C got really cold the way I like it (68 at night!) and kept it that way. Slept like a baby no problem.

Got a decently early start the next day and went to breakfast around 8am. Plenty of seating in the lobby for breakfast, but the serving area is actually really tight and awkwardly shaped, so there's a lot of waiting for people to get by and bumping into people when filling your plate. A hot breakfast is touted on the hotel info, but the only prepared hot foods they had were sausage and some dry looking pre-made omelettes. You could also make your own waffle, but the irons were really slow and didn't seem to always beep when finished, resulting in some pretty hard waffles. Other than that, the only "hot" food was from the toaster. There was a nice selection of cheese and other toppings there, which I used to make a sausage, toast and cheese sandwich. If I had to ding the hotel on anything at all, it would have to be the breakfast and serving area format. I've stayed at plenty of cheaper hotels with better breakfasts for sure, but that's not my main selling point in picking a hotel. After that, I took the quick 2-3 minute drive to the Sandy Springs Marta station (Dunwoody is also just as close) to catch a train into town. Super easy and parking at the Marta station is free for daily users.

Checkout was also quick and easy. I did have housekeeping come knock on my door about an hour before my pre-scheduled late checkout, so they could probably stand to communicate better with the housekeeping staff which rooms are checking out late. All in all, though, I found this was a GREAT place to stay and will absolutely return the next time I have business or pleasure travel in Atlanta. I also had some friends who came to the same conference and booked their room based on the fact that I was staying here so we could ride the train together and they were equally as pleased with their stay.

Room Tip: Sunsets and the view are great in rooms on the upper floor facing the east (or, the 'front'...