“Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Dunwoody
Irvine, California
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very accommodating. The shuttle driver KJ was great and he was very easy going. I would stay there again for business or pleasure. The room was clean and really liked that the rooms were suites as it made staying there that much more enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter. Its always nice to hear that we've done a great job. I'll definitely give KJ a copy of your comments and I appreciate you mentioning him by name. We hope to see you again soon!

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Melrose, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been staying at the Staybridge Suites in Dunwoody for the past two weeks for business. This hotel has really went above and beyond my expectations. The room (or suite) itself is comfortable and clean, the beds are comfortable with good sheets and pillows, and the bathroom is a good size with fresh towels. The kitchen is a great feature! Being that I am staying for two weeks, I utilize the fridge, dishwasher, microwave and cook top. The breakfast each morning is delicious - the coffee, juices, teas, and all the other favorites are always there. I have also been utilizing the shuttle service daily (to get me two and from my office) and it's AMAZING! The drivers are so accommodating and always timely. When I call in the evening to get picked up, its never more than 5 minutes to wait for the shuttle - that is unheard of! The evening socials are another added bonus that is unheard of - great selection of dinner foods (pizza, burgers, etc) as well as beer on draft and wine. I have used the pool a few times, always fresh towels and a gorgeous outdoor setting. I highly recommend this hotel for your future Atlanta stays!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you so much! We are so glad that your stay was enjoyable and you were able to utilize all of the amenities we have to offer. It is so nice when someone takes time to let us know how great their stay was. The team enjoys hearing these positive comments and I will be sure to share! We hope you will think of us the next time you are in the north Atlanta area!!
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed in the Staybridge Suites @ Perimeter center for sometime and apart from all the services i have found shuttle services being excellent. Particularly the shuttle guy Kawai who is very friendly, its not like the others are not, prompt, always wears a smile, well-mannered and makes the short little rides enjoyable which can be really routine otherwise, kind of felt going around in your own place at your pace. Really nice and keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We always like to know when our guests recognize our commitment to providing great service. I'll be sure Kwai knows the nice things you've said. We are lucky to have him as part of our team!! We hope to see you again!
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I spent three nights at this hotel, chosen purely for its proximity to friends in Dunwoody. Unfortunately for us they were full-up and unable to offer the early arrival or late check-out we requested. Despite this we enjoyed our visit. The suite we had was very quiet and a shuttle was available upon request to take guests anywhere within a three mile radius. There is happy hour and complimentary snacks three nights a week, and complimentary breakfast each morning. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. My only issue was that the motor for the air conditioning is in a cupboard in the bedroom - this was very noisy every time the fan kicked in. Overall a good budget priced hotel close to shopping and a huge variety of restaurants as well as public transport.

• Stayed July 2014
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us. I will share your comments with the team as they always enjoy hearing when they've done a great job. Thanks for informing us of the AC unit noise. I'll ensure our maintenance department takes a look at the unit. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon.
Kingsport, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped at this hotel on the way home from the beach and wanted to be close to the mall to do a little shopping. The room was clean. I enjoyed having a sink, dishwasher and fridge available. Considering we have a small son that still drinks milk and juice out of sippy cups, the convenience of being able to wash cups and store drinks was great.

The location is really good too. Only took about 5 minutes to get to the mall and shopping areas. I wish we weren't so tired from the beach and could have enjoyed being there a bit more.

We had breakfast before we left on Sunday and it was good.

I would recommend the hotel if I were to know of anyone looking in this area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate your taking time to provide us with your comments. We're glad the amenities of the hotel and the room fit your needs. We hope you'll come back when you have a little more time to enjoy the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our son was in the Atlanta area for three weeks so we traveled to Atlanta to visit. We were very impressed with the Breakfast bar and the bonus of evening meals three nights during the week.

Our grandchildren loved the pool and our family used the free gas grill for the holiday.
The location is ideal when visiting area attractions. While in the area we traveled to Stone Mountain, Six Flags, White Water, and Lego Land and were within 25 minutes of all these locations.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy you had an enjoyable July 4th weekend. PLease come back anytime, we'd love to have you!!
Canada/UAE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I wanted to give a great review but I wished the staff could of been more understanding of the major inconvenience the water stoppage caused us. I was going for a medical procedure that morning and I was unable to shower or rinse myself off. When we asked the front desk, they explained a boiler broke down without understanding or apology. Once the water came back after a few hours, it was only cold and took awhile to get hot again. Some sort of apology or discount would of been nice but I guess it didn't really matter we were paying full price for almost a night without water. It's great otherwise...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and wish to offer you our sincere apologies for the issue with the hot water. We did experience an unfortunate failure with a piece of equipment completely out of our control causing us to turn the water off for a few hours during the middle of the night. We worked diligently to replace the equipment with an improved and updated replacement and had water restored as quickly as possible. I know it was a great inconvenience and we are truly sorry for the incident. We hope you will give us another opportunity to show how great we are.

Been to Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East? Share your experiences!