“Terrific stay in a prime location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
New York City, New York
“Terrific stay in a prime location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My mother & I recently stayed in a 1 bedroom suite for 5 nights because I had surgery at a nearby hospital, and we happily returned for 2 nights a couple of weeks later when I had a follow-up appointment with my doctor. The room truly was perfect for our needs, and the stay exceeded my expectations. The staff is sweet, and the property is very clean.

Really enjoyed the hotel’s daily breakfasts and mid-week social hours. Was the food the best I’ve ever tasted? No. Did these offerings improve the value of the stay? Absolutely.

Loved the convenience of having a shopping center less than a block away from the hotel with a SuperTarget (pharmacy, groceries, clothes etc.) as well as a nail salon and several different restaurants. In Atlanta, being able to walk to eat & run errands is rare.

If you have specific needs & preferences (for example, wanting to be close to or far away from the elevators), it’s best to book and communicate your wishes as far in advance as possible. This hotel is typically full during the week.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We always enjoy hearing when we've done a great job and I will be sure to share with the team!! I trust everything went well with your recent surgery. Please think of us the next time you come to Atlanta -- we'd love to have you stay again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Monroe, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband & I stayed this week end for my gradson's birthday. The hotel is in a very quiet area but very close to the Perimeter Mall. They have a decent breakfast and variety for most.
The beds are comfortable. The only thing I can fault is the AC was right over my head in bed.
The pool area is nice with good seating and nice gas grills. I hope my son gets his new house bilt but I wouldn't hesitate to go back if the need arises.
I found it a little unusual that to get the room cleaned you had to ask for it but it happened as promised.

Room Tip: We were given a room in the back at the end of the hall. Great, no problems what so ever.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you. We are glad you chose to stay with us and hope we will see you again. Much success to your son in the building of his new home!
Macon, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We stayed in this location of stay bridge last week. We enjoyed the proximity of the hotel to so many shopping places and restaurants. The staff were all nice and helpful especially the breakfast room staff , in particular Zaher, who made our morning very special especially for the kids in our party.
The hotel room in general is on the smaller side compared to other suites we have been into.we had a king room since that was all that is left . The main bedroom is ok in size but the living room is small especially when you open the couch to sleep. Cleanliness was good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Its nice to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you providing us your feedback and will definitely share your comments with the entire team. Please come visit again soon.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Imagine the hopes and expectations of a large family [ages from early 20s to eighty!] gathering as we anticipated our witnessing of a fine young nephew receiving his doctoral degree after all his work – and wondering if we could find a great place to stay for the celebration.
Well, we did.
With no real knowledge of the Staybridge name, we found lots to be grateful for:
Staff: professional, eager, courteous, well focused on their work and our needs.
Price: given our number and needs, it was exceptionally-reasonable, especially given the prices of nearby choices.
Suites/Rooms: clean, nice design, spacious and appointed, with virtually anything that an eager crowd of guests might expect.
Beds: various sizes, comfortable, great sleep, well-placed…with good selection of pillows.
Baths: full-sized, wonderful showers; thick towels; good hair dryer; complimentary soaps, lotions, etcetera.
Work areas: comfortable desk/chair, multi-outlets, strong Wi-Fi.
Location: excellent and convenient access to shopping, malls, gas stations, fast-foods, restaurants, and plenty to see in the metroplex.
Bonus! Get this: beyond all that I’ve mentioned, everyone gets a hot, delicious, free breakfast…plus complimentary drinks during the social hour!
Just do yourself a favor…..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
WOW! We couldn't ask for better accolades! We very much appreciate you giving us your feedback and so happy you enjoyed your stay! The team will enjoy hearing all of your kind words and I'll be sure to give everyone a "pat on the back"! Please think of us any time you are in the Atlanta area.......we'd love to have you back!
Republic, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed at your hotel for 5 nights for business. It was amazing!! Room was so clean and fresh. It smelled good when I walked into it everyday. Everything was nice and new from the kitchen to the bathroom to the bedding to the furniture. The surrounding area was beautiful and there was a great shopping/restaurant area right across the street. The landscaping was very pretty. Breakfast was very good and the evening social was a nice touch. The staff was very pleasant and greeted me everytime I walked past the front desk. I was very appreciative of the shuttle drivers. They were very nice and prompt. Thank you for giving me a home away from home. I will definitly stay again next time I am in the area!

Room Tip: My third floor room facing the parking lot was so quiet and had a nice view!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. Its always so nice when someone takes time to let us know we're doing a good job. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hotel in very nice and quiet. The staff was friendly during check-in and kitchen in the rooms are all updated with nice granite counter tops and a nice back splash. The bathroom was nice as well. great tile work in the shower. We only stayed for one but it was nice. Its near lots of shopping and restaurants. The hotel is tucked away near townhouses and condo's, so the area was quiet.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
I want to thank you for taking time from your schedule to let us know how we're doing. We really appreciate your comments and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the rest of the team. Please come visit again!!
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times for business, and feel it is overall a good place to stay. The hotel is located near retailers, a mall and many restaurants. The rooms are generally very clean as well as the common areas in the main floor. Breakfast is one of the best for any hotels that are comparable. Although the hotel is clean, this time I noticed the walls and doors were a little dirty, the only reason they are ranked slightly lower in that area. And, the girl at the front desk was kind of rude upon check-in.

Room Tip: Away from the elevators.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and I greatly appreciate your feedback. Please accept my apology that we did not match your expectations from previous visits. We take your comments to heart and will definitely address your concerns. I hope we will see you again soon and WOW you with our service and hotel!

Been to Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East? Share your experiences!