“Bad Choice” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

You added Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter to your Saves list
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346 (Formerly W Atlanta - Perimeter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
Dallas, Texas
“Bad Choice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was in the ATL over a couple of days and chose the LeMeridian based on favorable reviews. I have discovered it is far overrated. Room service food was terrible. Wanted to watch an evening NASCAR race on TV. Oh, they have limited TV service and don't even receive Fox Sports 1. Good luck in the parking lot finding a space and get ready to pay 12.95 for wifi. I do not mind paying for service at a good hotel but this place does not measure up to that type of property.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear David B,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I am sorry to read that the hotel failed to meet your expectations not providing NASCAR coverage with our television programming. While we understand your decision to not patronize Le Meridien again, we hope that you will continue to be loyal to other Starwood Hotel brands. As a quick note for your future travels, if you join Starwood’s SPG Loyalty Program, you receive complimentary Wi-Fi at all Starwood Hotels.

Peter J. Dunn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel became my home away from home for a few weeks and the experience was amazing! The staff was very attentitive and kind. The food in the main dining room was first class as was the bar menu.
The beds were more comfortable than my own bed at home!
Location is also fabulious for shopping, dining and night life.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with a tub and that have morning sun.
Green Features: They offer a green option for room service. This worked well for me, as there were plenty of toiletries and towels.
Dear Shannon B,

Thank you for the very kind review of your “home away from home for a few weeks”.

Reading that your stay was amazing with our attentive staff and first class food was extremely gratifying. We strive to create memorable experiences for all of our guests and it appears we achieved our goal with you…..awesome!

We hope to welcome you back!

Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My hunny surprised me with an upgraded room and it was awesome. The room was huge and we even had chocolate covered strawberries. Everyone was very friendly. Also the hotel is in walking distance of Perimeter Mall.

Room Tip: Sign up for Starwood rewards
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear keidra01,
Thank you for the perfect 5 rating on your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I am pleased you enjoyed the chocolate strawberries and room upgrade. We hope you come and stay with us again.

Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome place. Frances at front desk is fabulous... club level staff was great. Comfortable, better than expected- will be back very soon! My only suggestion is that club level area had a fountain beverage station versus individual cokes... it is nice, but impractical- not green or cost efficient for the hotel I wouldn't think... was a fabulous place and hopefully will be back in next month. Location is prime, too... every restaurant anyone could possibly want.

Room Tip: Choose a suite- worth the difference- huge space.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Mandy M,,

Thank you for the great review on your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I am very pleased that we exceeded your expectations! I am also thrilled to read that you hope to be back next month.

I appreciate the suggestion for the fountain sodas versus the bottles but unfortunately, our brand standards require us to provide bottled water and sodas.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I believe this is one of the better located hotels for doing business in the Perimeter area. Across from shopping at the Perimeter mall and several restaurants available for dinner. It is a very modern upscale hotel. My rooom had 2 king size beds. Great Illy coffeemaker in the rooms, However, for all of the investment in decor I would have preferred they focus on the items that make business travelers want to return, charging for internet??, improving breakfast.

Dear Gale B,

Thank you for the nice review on your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

Since you noted it, we are the only hotel in the area to offer two king beds in our double suites. I am very pleased that you liked the Illy machine and Illy coffee, it is great coffee!

For your next visit to Le Meridien or any other Starwood Hotel for that matter, please join our SPG loyalty program which will give you the benefit of complimentary Wi-Fi at all hotels.

We hope to welcome you back!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I haven't done a review in two years, but just had to write about my Le Meridien experience. This is a modern, upscale hotel on the north side of Atlanta - easy access to / from the freeway, located across the street from a mall & there are a ton of nice restaurants close. Fitness center is more than adequate. The bar / lobby area is spacious and comfortable. Lots of nooks on the first floor for short meetings. Staff was extremely helpful in recommending restaurants. The bed was very comfortable, I was on the odd numbered side so my room did not face the street - very quiet (ensure you ask for an odd numbered room). In all a great experience.

Room Tip: Odd numbered room so you are not facing the street
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Bob C,

Thank you for the very nice review on your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. it is wonderful to read about your great experience, especially since you have not written a review in two years!

My team and I appreciate your kind words and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room is fine, the parking is free but the staff does nothing to go above and beyond. For a Starwood Property, I was a little disappointed in the service. Without going too much into detail, I left the staff know ahead of time that this was a VERY important weekend and I would've thought they would've gone above and beyond service wise. I would stay here again as it's a fantastic location but not for a romantic getaway!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear AtlRealtor,

Thank you for your review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I am sorry to read of your disappointment with the staff regarding your special weekend. Without knowing more detail, it is difficult to comment on your disappointment. Please feel free to share with me via the hotel site if you like.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Peter J. Dunn

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!