I haven't done a review in two years, but just had to write about my Le Meridien experience. This is a modern, upscale hotel on the north side of Atlanta - easy access to / from the freeway, located across the street from a mall & there are a ton of nice restaurants close. Fitness center is more than adequate. The bar / lobby area is spacious and comfortable. Lots of nooks on the first floor for short meetings. Staff was extremely helpful in recommending restaurants. The bed was very comfortable, I was on the odd numbered side so my room did not face the street - very quiet (ensure you ask for an odd numbered room). In all a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta