“Great hotel for your wedding party (or any party!)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

You added Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter to your Saves list
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346 (Formerly W Atlanta - Perimeter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
San Jose, California
“Great hotel for your wedding party (or any party!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. We were here for a wedding and every single employee treated us with kindness and showed genuine enthusiasm for their job. I'd especially like to mention the night auditor who checked us in (can't remember his name, he was ecstatic since Georgia St. pulled the 1st round NCAA upset) who welcomed us to the hotel. He was a pleasure to speak with. Also the front desk agent who checked us out was extremely friendly as well. The hotel is perfect for a group since it has a bar that is open fairly late and 24 hour room service. The only drawback was that the pool was not open for this weekend, don't know if it's a seasonal thing or if it was down for repairs. I don't swim much anyways.

The room we had was better than I expected, with a full length desk to get work done if you are here for business. We slept great each night, and the room was quiet with no noise for any of our neighbors. The hotel is in a good location, walking distance to multiple shopping centers and restaurants. There was not one thing I would change about the hotel. I work in hospitality as well and was impressed by everything about this hotel. Kudos to all the staff we encountered, from the front desk to the housekeepers and bartenders. Hopefully I'll get to return here!

Room Tip: We had a room in the middle of the floor and was very quiet, I can only assume corner rooms would be...
Green Features: Very pleased with their offer of SPG points if you forgo housekeeping services, a great idea!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Nathan B,

Thank you for the great review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I appreciate the extensive review and the kudos to the staff for the friendly service. A quick note on the pool, it is seasonal and scheduled to open in May.

Peter J. Dunn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is modern and new! The bed and pillows were wonderful. The rooms was like a suite and had a sofa as well. It was very clean and had a great bathroom with glass, not a shower curtain. Would definintely stay here again and recommend.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Tampa_FloridaKaren,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed one night with my fiancee. The check-in process was smooth and the staff very courteous. Nice location too. Perimeter Mall, Target and nice restaurants close by. About 20 mins from downtown Atlanta.

We were really impressed with the size of the room. It was HUGE!!! I literally was able to run inside my 5th floor room and I am a big man. (6'6", 250lbs). The room had a king sized bed and a couch. Very clean with chic furnishings. There was this large body sized mirror with inspirational writing along the corners that was artsy and unique. We had a great night's rest in the big bed.

I have to give a shout out to one of the maintenance workers who helped me out with a mishap at 4 a.m. Unfortunately, I can't remember his name but he came through big time with the assist. I was so impressed by his professionalism that I had to tip him a $20.

Definitely check out Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. You won't regret your stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Alan M,

Thank you!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had some from the W Hotel in Buckhead where my stay was not the best. This hotel was very nice. The hotel had preemptively upgraded me to a suite which is nice to have as a plat. My room was not ready when I arrived but I was able to drop of my bags and head out to my see my family for the day in the area. The Suite I had was very large. I was extremely happy with this set up during my stay. The Club was par for the US properties with them. I would definitely come back on my next business trip next year. Awesome job all around.

Room Tip: Suite was very Large.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear Jaymath,

Thank you for the great review on your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I appreciate the ‘awesome job’ kudos!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms are great (with the slight exception of the bathrooms--nothing too nice or spacious, but clean!) and the staff are very helpful. Our first room was right next to the elevator and ice machine, but the staff was very helpful and moved us at our request. As I mentioned, the bathrooms are not up to par with the rest of the hotel, but they keep them very clean--which to me is most important. The club level breakfast was good, but the evening appetizers were a little low budget. (cheese, fruit, picked over crackers) I think you would do better with a regular priced room and go out for breakfast! The pool area looks great, but since it was too cold during our stay I didn't get to experience it first-hand. Overall I would definitely recommend and visit again! P.S. Try the pineapple martini in the downstairs bar. You won't regret it ;-)

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear VMK_76,
Thank you for your kind review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I wish we could have enlarged our bathrooms during the recent $22M renovation but is did not make fiscal sense to push walls out. Instead, we focused on the living space to make our rooms spacious and comfortable. Regarding the evening appetizers, I have passed on your comments to our food and beverage department. Typically, we have hot items along with cheese, fruit and other items.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I want to say that I really enjoyed my stay here on Feb. 20 and 21. I wasn't able to do Valentine’s on the 14th, so I had to move the Lovers day to the following weekend. My stay was above approach, from the friendly staff, to the most comfortable bed. I would like to say thank you to Phyllis, whom greeted us each day.. Her character was above anything that I have seen in a long time. I have stayed at lots of hotels in the Atlanta area, but with the attention that we received, this place will always be our first choice. Bravo Zulu!!

Room Tip: make sure you get the club floor
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear d3jazzman67,

Thank you for the great review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I am glad that you postponed your Lover’s day by a week and enjoyed your visit to Le Meridien a week after Valentine’s Day. Thank you for mentioning Phyllis. Phyllis has been with the hotel for many years and still shows great enthusiasm welcoming all of our guests. I appreciate you recognizing her efforts.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I wanted to spend the night at a luxury hotel for my birthday, im glad I chose this one. The atmosphere of the lobby was impressive, and the room was very impressive. The staff were some of the friendliest people I've ever met. They were also courteous. Only thing is (and this is not a deal breaker) there was hair, lots of hair, all over the complimentary robe that was neatly and properly hanging on the back of the bathroom door. Other than that, I would definitely recommend a stay here.

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Dear Tina C,

Thank you for all of the kind compliments on your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. I am glad you selected us to celebrate your birthday.

My apologies about the bathrobe, definitely not up to our standard! I hope that you called our service department so we could correct this immediately.

Peter J. Dunn

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!