“Wonderful establishment” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

You added Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter to your Saves list
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346 (Formerly W Atlanta - Perimeter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
“Wonderful establishment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Hats off to the Le Meridien, beautiful and functional room design throughout the entire property, I have to give props to Meredith at the front desk, she was incredibly helpful and professional about any questions I had about the hotel and the general area. The iron in my room was not working properly so I called the front desk and they immediately sent me a brand new iron, amazing customer service. I will definitely book again at the Le Meridien of Dubwoody.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This is our first trip to Le Meridien hotel having previously stayed in near by hotels. Excellent. our room was huge, we had a lovely suite which worked really well as fighting jet lag meant i could work in a separate room and not keep my husband awake. The service was amazing, the bar staff were great and gave fabulous recommendations, when you sit at the bar and watch as well, they work so hard. Jessica the lady behind the bar did not stand still once, always on the move but recognised the second your drink was low or nuts needing refilling. She was also charming and gave excellent restaurant advise.

The chap on the front desk was fantastic, especially as I was being difficult on how I wanted to split the bill, nothing was too much trouble. Also the chap who drove us in the shuttle was brilliant. I mentioned quietly to my husband I was cold and immediately he put the heaters on (excellent hearing but even more important it was thoughtful!).

Now if there was one thing I would change it would be the breakfast. Food was lovely but i don't want to eat my body weight in food, and therefore nor do I want to pay for it! I think some options for a much smaller breakfast at a more reasonable price would be better. Also it was a shame that i was not able to include in my room price.

The leisure centre was excellent as well, nice selection of equipment which is always tough in hotels, but this one did the job.

Overall a very pleasant stay, would definitely recommend and would stay here again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Lawrenceville, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We recently spent a weekend at this hotel. Prior to our arrival I had spoken to Nelly Chiwala, the concierge who arranged transportation from the airport for us as well as alerting the kitchen to our need of gluten-free breads for my wife and daughter at breakfast. Our check-in was effortless. Kudos to Meredith and Mr. Dembe at the front desk who always greeted us by name, inquired about our days and helped with arrangements. Another angel was Mark in the restaurant who couldn't do enough for us. The room was beautiful, the food quality,variety and freshness outstanding. Our room was clean, comfortable and large. Our only " complaint" was that it was a little dark, but that is a stylistic decision. We have stayed in many hotels in large cities before and this one ranks highly- it truly is a haven of Southern Hospitality! We will be back any time we return to Atlanta

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So the hotel's best selling point is the location. Just a few steps from Perimeter mall and some nice restaurants! The rooms are a little cheap and bare. Almost like an airport hotel. Even the suites have cheap couches in them. The bedding is just "ok" This hotel does not compare to the Westinghouse heavenly beds!
Now I can rave about the front desk staff because on two visits they were FABULOUSLY accommodating. But this recent stay I found the brunette with the accent (didn't grab her name sadly) to be ridiculously rude. I came into town for a surgery at north side hospital around the corner. Booked a suite for 2 nights. This lady upon check out refused to allow me to use the luggage cart to bring my items down I explained I just had surgery and she did not care, still refusing me the use of the rack. Unbelievable!! She scores a -10 from me on customer service!!!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear AroundTheGlobe69,
Thank you for writing a review on your most recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.
I am sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction with the front desk agent on this particular visit. As much as possible, we prefer to have our bell staff assist with the luggage carts. The service is free and allows us to maintain control over the location of the carts. Otherwise, we often have to search the hotel to find them as not all guests return to the front desk but rather leave them in the hallways or even sometimes keep them in their rooms. As a result, this then becomes a point of poor guest service when no carts are available for our bellmen to assist our other guests.

Regarding the bedding, the Westin Heavenly bed is slightly different than the Le Meridien bed although both are manufactured by the same company. Having set the standard, many prefer the Heavenly bed but we do have many of our guests that prefer Le Meridien bed as well.

Once again, thank you for the feedback. We hope you have recovered well from your surgery.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have just held a workshop here and the facilities were very good. Staff were most helpful, nothing was too much trouble. My room was an upgrade and was lovely. Very quiet and spacious with a comfortable bed.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Totigirl,

Thank you for your review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter and thank you for selecting us to host your workshop. We have an outstanding conference services staff and I certainly appreciate you recognizing their efforts.

Please come back again.

farnham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great decor, great staff, very comfortable hotel. Well done Le Meridien. Having stayed at a much more expensive hotel in Atlanta prior to arriving here, I wish I has come here first. I hope other Meridien hotels in the chain are up to the standards set here so that I know next time I visit the USA I know to book Le Meridien again.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Samkey,

Thank you for the nice review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter!

As our brand grows in the United States and abroad, the new look Le Meridien that you saw and experienced in Atlanta is what you will find in all of our sister hotels. We are thrilled to have converted you to our brand.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back!

chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

in a very corporate and retail neighborhood, this place is a comfort to feel like you've traveled to another world.

the lobby is comfortable with lots of small tables and chairs for conversations or getting work done. and the rooms (esp the suites) are a spacious (love that not every surface is covered with marketing material for the hotel) and stylish.

Room Tip: book a suite and take advantage of free breakfast on 12th fl lounge.