I stayed here two consecutive weekends while finding an apartment in the area after moving to Atlanta. I received excellent customer service, an upgrade that I didn't even request (I am very new to the SPG program) the first time, and was able to reserve an even better room than that (with Club Lounge access) for the same rate as the first time.
Please be advised: these were both Saturday nights, and this hotel is much less crowded and also less expensive on Friday and Saturday (especially Saturday), like much of "business" Atlanta.
The rooms are large, and when they say oversized work desk, they mean it - I wish I had one even half the size at my actual job. Inquire about WiFi costs, but I always connected to the Lounge, which is free. Front desk staff (I remember an African gentleman who knew the area well because he lived there, and an African-American lady who was equally kind), restaurant staff, and housekeeping staff were all professional, courteous and friendly.
Bathroom is spacious, well-lit, and has good-quality (typical) amenities.
In short, I paid less money than what I would expect to pay for a Holiday Inn Express, and feel that I got the value of something like an Intercontinental.
I do think their personal "bed style" (I'm not sure what they call it there) could probably be a bit better - mattress seemed very "giving" (i.e., not "firm" at all), but I'm stretching for a criticism there. Also, while the ice machine is very fashionable, you will hear it if you're right across the hall from it; I doubt you would hear it anywhere else (that's where I was my first stay).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta