I stayed one night at the Le Meridien and chose it, in large part, due to reviews as well as being a Starwood Preferred Gold member. The hotel is less than a mile from the intersection of I-85 and I-285 and adjacent to Perimeter Mall. While it appears to cater to business clientele it offered a perfect option for a pleasure get away as well. The condition of the common areas and the rooms was excellent and provided a bit of a European flair. Nice amenities with in-room deluxe coffees, toiletries, bathrobes, very large desk, large screen TV and very comfortable bedding. A full sofa in a very large room. The only deferred maintenance item that I noted was a loose faucet in the shower. Otherwise - impeccable. i believe that this is a form W Hotel that the SPG recently converted to Le Meridien. The room was exceptionally quiet. There is a California Pizza kitchen adjacent to the parking lot and I am certain many dining options within the hotel. I had breakfast on my day of departure in the Hotel - an extremely nice breakfast buffet at a $19 price point. Pleasant and attentive service and uncrowded on a Saturday morning. Parking was complimentary. Everyone with whom I had contact was pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. At a price point of $100 via the SPG website I considered it a bargain. If you care to be in the Buckhead area equivalent hotels will top the scale at $225-$350, and it is less than a 10 minute drive. I shall definitely return to the Le Meridien.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta